Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Hello i a new player, i have a few question:
1. How to capture, recuit succubu in chap 1? I tried capture all girl leafclan but it's too hard, i use sex scene 2 time before battle, 1 - 3 time on bat, result always 2 command kill her or in sex scene counter :cry:.

2. In chapter 2 which way do I go to the decayng wood? Vivid forest or dungeon dwarven. I get item in hall angel 2,3 , get mission kill witch, complete meet rita and asariel. Main still alone
1, You can't capture any succubus because your job as a hunter is kill them for a living.

2, you are free to explore anywhere but to progress the story, you need to go to Vivid forest.

Also, you don't have to kill the witch, she isn't like full succubus but her status as a witch is not acceptance among the public, especially in a different group that hunts witch down as part of their job.

I don't want to give you more information than this as I like people figuring things out themselves.

Good luck on your quest, Hunter!

Last edited:

Skbajie

Sep 9, 2020
Anyway you can access Atessatia's hentai scene in Ch 3 Full version? Or is that yet to be added?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2022
Thank you, brother! Sorry for not clarify these questions earlier. I'm still new to this.
-Is RPGMaker indeed, MV to be more precise.
-The protagonist will be male, in a world overrun by dangerous life sucking succubi
-the gameplay will be BFRPG (Battle fuck rpg) after the succubus drops to 50% of her HP (she will tempt the protagonist)
-The story is one of the main focus, as I will be making generations, and this protag is the first of the bloodline.
-Thank you for the warm welcome! I shall bring more info and art soon!
is this as good as monster quest i cant find the first 3 chapters

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes