Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So if i get this right, we will be the good guys here and can only form romantic, honest, pure relationships with the girls?
"Good." I'll try to make everyone "grey". In the end, everything is a conflict of interests. Succubus want something, angels want another, you have choices that could affect the story and you could use for your own gains.

Your character is not "The Ultimate Hero of Benevolence and Impeccable Morality". You can choose what you want to say, even during hentai scenes, like dragon age origins, for example. You can be good, evil, neutral, etc.

About romances, the girls will not be demon lust driven succubus. Succubus are enemies. For romance you shall have a thief a warrior and a queen, with different personalities.

Reactions: Ennoch

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
¡Oh look, its jericho cross from Darkwatch haha!, just kidding i like how it looks... But that beard..., meh wathever, not a big fan of "the legendary hero" thing. I love when i can give the charácter personality by taking desicions in The game or the way i play so... Yeah i feel that i will love what it comes..., oh and no a big fan of absurds armors either, i like casual clothes, this character looks great

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
¡Oh look, its jericho cross from Darkwatch haha!, just kidding i like how it looks... But that beard..., meh wathever, not a big fan of "the legendary hero" thing. I love when i can give the charácter personality by taking desicions in The game or the way i play so... Yeah i feel that i will love what it comes..., oh and no a big fan of absurds armors either, i like casual clothes, this character looks great
Err... He'll not be a legendary hero though.... :whistle:

-He's just another guy, but he's more prepared than most to face the succubus, since he uses the Sword of Adalon and the Soaring Gauntlet to give him powers.

-The dialogue is like Dragon Age Origins, where you can choose what you want to say. meaning YOU can -GIVE HIM PERSONALITY-.

-You CAN make choices that will affect the story.

-You CAN make controversial decisions, for reasons that you can give to him, like gain power, money r simple be ruthless (you have a mission and will complete it at all costs)

-You can choose who you going to romance, choosing the best fit for the personality you gave him.

A simple example of the dialogue. This is just a test. I just wrote it to show you guys.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i noticed that all the girls in the previews have wide hips+big boobs. you say there will be 30 of them so i doubt ALL of them will be like that, but ill ask anyway. is there gonna be skinny succubus (eva green inspired ;)) and some snu snu girls ?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i noticed that all the girls in the previews have wide hips+big boobs. you say there will be 30 of them so i doubt ALL of them will be like that, but ill ask anyway. is there gonna be skinny succubus (eva green inspired ;)) and some snu snu girls ?
Absolutely! We will have anything from skinny to gigantic! I will try to include many body types, although the majority will still prefer huge (but not gigantic) ass and boobs for their girls, so will make these girls majority of the succubus.

Keep in mind though that almost all succubus will have breast expansion as they drain your life away. So even a skinny girl could end up having big breasts in their hentai scene. But I will not go overboard with the expansion. A skinny girl will end up with big boobs. A girl with big boobs, will end up with huge. And the huge with gigantic. The gigantic will not expand further as she already hit her limit.

Last edited:

Crome18

May 9, 2017
This Games looks super promising, I really like the Style of Artist, gets me running :D cant wait to play the Demo.

Actually is the first demo gonna be free ? so I can actually check it out and then decide to support? (I probably will anyway if the Scenes are as good as the previous art)

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
This Games looks super promising, I really like the Style of Artist, gets me running :D cant wait to play the Demo.

Actually is the first demo gonna be free ? so I can actually check it out and then decide to support? (I probably will anyway if the Scenes are as good as the previous art)
Yes! The demo will be for everyone, completely free! (Although my patreons, of any Tier, will get their hands on it first)

I'm working with the same artist for this project, so the quality for the entire game will be that one that you saw! Including all characters and scenes!

Thank you for your kind words, and if you decide to support me, I welcome you with open arms in our growing community! With you, our goal for 30 succubus (one more for each area) will become even closer, as I will raise the number of 25 to 30 if we reach 30 patreons!

Reactions: danken
Nov 5, 2018
op:
Looks good but will the game also include the following tags:

- Foot Worship
- Femdom
- Humiliation

If not this game won´t be my cup of tea.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes