Unity Completed Succubus Dispatch [Final] [Gorilland]

Nov 18, 2018
Can you rap3 the Succubus? that smug face of her triggers me. She needs some fixing
OK , I am a producer member,and once again, I see our game appearing here.thx for no one belittled it.

Succubus scene will be updated later,No one would be stupid enough to give a full character in an R18 game without a scene about her.

This is a conspiracy to prevent pirated players from getting the same experience as genuine players,yes,our Conspiracy.

But you have to know, weak man like you can't rap3 succubus,You can only be raped by the succubus. H9JW%HUXDZI(I9OQ$QF@RTX.png

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
Producer member,We insist on making this type of game, but sales are dismal.Might have to make an RPG next.

If you are able,Please pay, this is our greatest support, thank you.
Unless you make a good game enough that I might buy. I will not buy a game that I can only play for a few hours and never touch it anymore. In addition, the price of the R18 game is sometimes too crazy when compared to non-hen games in the same genre. I don't know what the producer is thinking when setting such an unreasonably high price for their game. I have bought a lot of games at a play store and am happy with them. You know, there are so many masterpiece games that are under 10 bucks.
I haven't played your game, and I don't find it appealing to try either. I was just looking for a good game to do an uncensored patch for it, but it doesn't seem to be this game.

Reactions: aisunyann
Nov 18, 2018
First of all, development requires cost, and secondly, the DL share is relatively low. It is impossible for us to not be profitable. If you don’t pay, you don’t need to make a special trip to say that you won’t buy it.Your so-called masterpieces are only based on your own hobbies, and our works are also based on our hobbies.Not everyone likes a long story, and some people may need fast food more,nothing more.