muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
I totally understand where youre coming from with this. Ill look at making it like how breast enlargement was in the original game where the bigger your butt/breasts are the more work it takes to level them up to the next level.

No this is not a bug (although its not explained in the lore). Ive discussed adding a weekend in the other thread but this would be a very big undertaking and so im saving it for later down the line. Currently im just thinking of having it take you to the screen you usually see after school/the gym where you can choose between going to your dads or to the beach etc. But aside from this youll also be able to do tutoring on the weekends and im thinking about making another questline where youll get a job or something like that. Again this is all stuff thatll come much later in development though.

Ah yeah i think this is by design but if a lot of people have issues with it i can look at changing this. I think the idea is that your character is resisting their inner sissification and this leads to them being sexually unsatisfied until they start accepting it.

Ill look at this rn.

Its been a while since I played the original but I feel like that wasn't the same. I know you're just revitalizing the old game but if you're looking to improve on it then you could have the character have a thought on why he's still aroused. Maybe even make it more specific as he grows from straight to gay/sissy.

Apr 25, 2019
Its been a while since I played the original but I feel like that wasn't the same. I know you're just revitalizing the old game but if you're looking to improve on it then you could have the character have a thought on why he's still aroused. Maybe even make it more specific as he grows from straight to gay/sissy.
Welp thanks for pointing this out. Just spent a few minutes looking at the original games javascript and the javascript in my version and you're absolutely correct.

I had mistakenly looked at the original game's function that handles cum and misread it and so this error meant that sometimes the player's arousal wasn't going down when it should have.

(My only defense the original games js had been ran through some sort of minifier (in order to make the code as small and efficient as possible) and so it wasnt always the easiest to decode at times lol)

Thisll be fixed in the next update.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Damn so sorry about that. Noticed last night that there was double spacing in there and thought i fixed it everywhere. Guess i missed a spot. Here's a hot fix to just patch your game but ill update the links in *the main post asap. Thanks for pointing this out.
Cheers, yeah I just made the edit on my own, appreciate the quick game update.

Apr 25, 2019
*** Succubus Dream: Reawakening -- v0.1.1 Update ***
Issue resolved:
Old saves won't persist between updates. Sorry!
Just finished up work on the first update since giving this game its own page. Most of what this update has in it are bug fixes and balancing but it also has the new grades system fully implemented.

If you want to read how this system works in more detail, see the changelog below.

With this feature, i didnt want to create something that was going to make the game suddenly very hard and annoying but i also wanted to do something to give the player a reason to go to school (unlike in <v0.1.0 versions and in the original game where you could just completely avoid it if you didnt feel like it). Ive done a good bit of testing with it and i think its fine but please let me know your thoughts as you play.

The version of the game contained in this post is the update version (v0.1.0c -> v0.1.1). If you don't have the game or if you still have v0.1.0, either download the full v0.1.1 build when its up or for those of you who have v0.1.0 and not v0.1.0c, it might be easier just to update to v0.1.0c first and then update using the file here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Wait are you loading an old save? I added new variables to the game so old saves might cause issues since they werent initialized when you started that old game.
OH that must be why! (Sorreh) Let me restart then :D Will keep you posted if it happens again.

Apr 25, 2019
*** Succubus Dream: Reawakening -- v0.1.1 Update ***
Issue resolved:
Old saves won't persist between updates. Sorry!
Just finished up work on the first update since giving this game its own page. Most of what this update has in it are bug fixes and balancing but it also has the new grades system fully implemented.

If you want to read how this system works in more detail, see the changelog below.

With this feature, i didnt want to create something that was going to make the game suddenly very hard and annoying but i also wanted to do something to give the player a reason to go to school (unlike in <v0.1.0 versions and in the original game where you could just completely avoid it if you didnt feel like it). Ive done a good bit of testing with it and i think its fine but please let me know your thoughts as you play.

The version of the game contained in this post is the update version (v0.1.0c -> v0.1.1). If you don't have the game or if you still have v0.1.0, either download the full v0.1.1 build when its up (I'll update the beginning of the thread to reflect this and ill make an edit) or for those of you who have v0.1.0 and not v0.1.0c, it might be easier just to update to v0.1.0c first and then update using the file here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full versions finally uploaded (sorry my internet is slow). Heres the links:
All [v0.1.1]: - - -

Feb 1, 2021
Not sure if this was a thing in the original but two things I think would be great:
being made to wear a schoolgirl uniform to school when sufficient femininity is reached
mom reacting to our changes and indulging in her desires for a daughter, taking us shopping for girl clothes and stuff.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Nothing is stopping either of you. The dev here was kind enough to convert the entire previous game to Sugarcube, making it a hell of a lot easier to work with, and a good base to start making your own changes. If an image-swapped version of the game is so important to either of you, just start making it yourself. Even if you don't understand Twine or Sugarcube, it's a good place to start learning it, short of making your own game.
Thanks for the condescension. As I apparently wasn't clear enough, I will try to elaborate.

The image swap isn't important at all - what's important is that that version is currently the most feature-complete. You will notice that the only feature I specifically point the dev to is the dark theme, almost like that's the part I considered most likely to be relevant. As the goal of Reawakening seems to be becoming the most feature-complete version of the game out there, I thought I should point the dev at it for reference, as he mentioned before that he was aware of it, but hadn't played it.

At the same time, that version is buried in a link late in the thread, so a direct link to it is necessary to help people find it. It isn't being updated anymore, so it won't stay the best version for long, especially at ReawakeningDev's current pace. But, it is still currently the best version, so people deserve to be pointed towards it.

(I was considering going off on a tangent about the hard work those devs put into their version of the game, but I don't think that needlessly adding to the argument is necessary here - you obviously don't think that their work is worthless, so that would just be me being petty.)

I'm not sure what part of this triggered your "why can't you do it yourself" response - I can only assume it was intended more for the other person you quoted, and I just had the misfortune of also mentioning other versions of the game.

Dec 1, 2017
2 small suggestions:

Hey man, mind adding a progress bar (or just make it 0/xxx) on stuff? It is very hard to tell how long it will still take, it gets really frustating since nothing is indicating progress.
Add some flavor text of people reacting to your changes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote