3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What are the differences between this version and the original?
From my understanding in orignal MC went full female/no dick while this one keeps the dick. I'm not sure why that needed to be a whole new edition instead of a feature but anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
From my understanding in orignal MC went full female/no dick while this one keeps the dick. I'm not sure why that needed to be a whole new edition instead of a feature but anyway.
Haven't played the original in a long time but MC didn't have to go full MtF transformation. The game was geared towards quickly escalating feminization and submission, but you could hang on to the meat and two veg if you wanted. IIRC the media content was geared towards full feminization, though.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Ohh so vibecaster is not developing this game? The tfg page does not seem to be updated with this one
It says Vibecaster in the OP, so I'm guessing it's the same person.

Considering how slow the original updates hopefully this one gets improved more
Yeah, that's what I'd like to know. Will this one just change the pictures or will the Developer add more content?

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Off the top of my head, going full MtF actually ended the original which was pretty annoying. I don't know about anyone else but it's kinda difficult to find good finished (or large enough content to not matter) full M2F games.

Side bar - If anyone knows of any, I'd love to get some suggestions. Right now my go-to is the QSP "Clean Slate" but it's a bit grindy/empty for me to enjoy all the time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Off the top of my head, going full MtF actually ended the original which was pretty annoying. I don't know about anyone else but it's kinda difficult to find good finished (or large enough content to not matter) full M2F games.

Side bar - If anyone knows of any, I'd love to get some suggestions. Right now my go-to is the QSP "Clean Slate" but it's a bit grindy/empty for me to enjoy all the time.
It's early days, but I'm keeping an eye on ; unusual to have an MtF (with an option for hanging on to the MC's dick) game where the MC becomes more dominant rather than submissive/sissified. Just the prologue for now, but shows promise.

D

Deleted member 1033715

i reckon hes not going to update this, i think the guy who made this version probably just changing the imagery and not making any content at all prolly, unless he spoke to the original creator and gave him the source code & rights to keep developing the story
Just changed some pictures that was all.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes