3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 2, 2020
Hmm.. It makes me wonder how using a brain can make it possible for Google Drive to actualy download large files into your computer... I mean sure you can look up for options online, you can try to disable your antivirus, try different browser or allow something in windows but in the end, it might still be futile...
View attachment 1970788
Use a downloads manager like "JDownloader 2". It's very useful.

Reactions: Murtagh

Link12201

Sep 23, 2018
also need 3 blowjobs at night (not a kiss), it is not necessary to start a new game.
A workaround I found is if you save on the extended version, load that save into the regular trap edition, and then fulfill all the requirements for your stepdad/Principal Smith then resave and load on extended edition, you should be able to unlock the rest of the Principal Smith content and the max relationship achievement.

Jul 19, 2021
Small update: Succubus Dream Trap Edition v3.7.1 [Extended]

* Slightly changed the interface
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* I replaced a lot of videos and removed unnecessary ones. Now the videos are more suitable for the text of the scene(mainly in sex scenes involving MC) .
* Rewritten text in some scenes and added several scenes(not stories, just split into separate screens).).
*Fixed bugs.

Note, that some scenes require a certain number of visits or a certain size ( butt, chest, face, etc.), or there was no scene that opens access to the right one, there is a lot of random in the game, so be patient.
Can you re-upload this? The google drive link is down

Reactions: Pingvus

james2497

Aug 11, 2021
I mentioned this to Xtrip in dm but I think I should put here too.

No matter how many blowjobs you give the principal your relationship will keep popping up as "good night kisser" or something like that. I was deeply feminized called a babe and over 70 arousal no matter what it wouldn't progress. Other users in the thread have said the same thing. I love the game but this bug is really bad for it.

Is there anyway for me to get around the bug or could you fix it :) ?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes