3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone. I immediately apologize for my English) I really liked the game, and I was very disappointed to learn that the author stopped working on the game.
And I decided to make a "little" change:

1. Added a ton of media files, mostly to events involving MС. Now, for each scene with the participation of the MC, several video files are attached, so that there is a variety(do not rush to immediately force events, try to move slowly through the story, wherever you can refuse. So you can view more videos).
2. The final videos(after the MC becomes a woman) were not touched or added to them. what's the point? :)
3. Replaced many of the original files. I tried to take the history into account when selecting the material.
4. Programming in HTML is not my strong suit: I changed the appearance of the interface, shifted the right sidebar to the right edge( it was almost in the middle), enlarged the video and the main text window
5. I removed the video inserts in some places(about 2-3 places, it seemed to me that they were superfluous there) and added them in others, where there is a lot of text but no images.
6. The version is completely offline, unlike the one in the header( removed all links to media files, now there will be no empty screens)
7. The archive weighs 5GB+ ( I tried to add high-quality media files).

Link:

Google Drive

PS: I hope someone will still take up the continuation ;)
PSS: many of the files I saved without sound, but there are also some with sound. in order not to be unexpected it is advisable to turn off the sound on the browser tab where the game is running.
URL not found

Jauffre

Jan 27, 2018
Hello everyone. I immediately apologize for my English) I really liked the game, and I was very disappointed to learn that the author stopped working on the game.
And I decided to make a "little" change:

1. Added a ton of media files, mostly to events involving MС. Now, for each scene with the participation of the MC, several video files are attached, so that there is a variety(do not rush to immediately force events, try to move slowly through the story, wherever you can refuse. So you can view more videos).
2. The final videos(after the MC becomes a woman) were not touched or added to them. what's the point? :)
3. Replaced many of the original files. I tried to take the history into account when selecting the material.
4. Programming in HTML is not my strong suit: I changed the appearance of the interface, shifted the right sidebar to the right edge( it was almost in the middle), enlarged the video and the main text window
5. I removed the video inserts in some places(about 2-3 places, it seemed to me that they were superfluous there) and added them in others, where there is a lot of text but no images.
6. The version is completely offline, unlike the one in the header( removed all links to media files, now there will be no empty screens)
7. The archive weighs 5GB+ ( I tried to add high-quality media files).

Link:

Google Drive

PS: I hope someone will still take up the continuation ;)
PSS: many of the files I saved without sound, but there are also some with sound. in order not to be unexpected it is advisable to turn off the sound on the browser tab where the game is running.
Any chance of another upload, the link you posted no longer works.

Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
google drive is kinda slow for me. and download stops at some point(browser downloads ays 'network error').
media are prolly non-compressed?

Last edited:

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Mad props to all of you making updates. Quick question. I got one version of the trap game that was like 660MB. Then I read on here that the full trap game was close to 6GB. Do I need the 6GB version? If so, then should I delete the 660MB version? Lastly, is this standalone so I don't need the OG succubus dream?
Thank you!!!

edrtfseyds

Nov 15, 2020
Are you planning on updating it even more? You did a pretty good job with this one so why not just take it further?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes