3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Musikx

Sep 27, 2017
make sure that your arousal is above 70 and the heart in the top bar is closer to the right side
Did not work. Arousal was at maximum and the heart was fully to the right. It was a late game scenario already.
I'll try reseting and starting over in the future.

Thanks for the help and work!

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Did not work. Arousal was at maximum and the heart was fully to the right. It was a late game scenario already.
I'll try reseting and starting over in the future.

Thanks for the help and work!
also need 3 blowjobs at night (not a kiss), it is not necessary to start a new game.

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
How much work would it be to re-enable sound in all the files? Maybe post two versions, usually/normally you would mute them on the game code level not file level "autoplay loop muted" , and either make a setting in game or those that want can edit the code themselves

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
How much work would it be to re-enable sound in all the files? Maybe post two versions, usually/normally you would mute them on the game code level not file level "autoplay loop muted" , and either make a setting in game or those that want can edit the code themselves
unfortunately, it is not possible to return the sound to the existing files, because all the files were edited in the converter with the audio track removed. At that time, I did not know about "autoplay loop muted" and did everything in the video converter, most likely I will continue to do the same. Therefore, there is no point in such settings.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
I'm glad I tried this updated version by Xtirp8. It's great! Hope he/she continues.
Also, wouldn't be easier to follow the updates if his/hers version had it's own thread? Just asking
Thank you for your hard work

Reactions: Flowers789

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So, preliminary version of my previous mod for this game is ready.

Added a lot of media (5.5Gb archive size), there was 8Gb on the computer, but I had to lower the bitrate of files so that the archive did not weigh so much.
Added dick and face display on right panel.

All videos without sound, so that there are no surprises.
Now there is always option to view early content even if you have progressed further in the story.
Reworked some scenes and added new ones.
Remade gloryhole story.

The archive contains two HTML files, one for FullHD resolution, the other for those who play at a lower resolution( interface from original game). At a low resolution, I think there will be a problem with the display of butt pic.

GoogleDrive: Succubus Dream Trap Edition v3.7 [Extended]

It would be nice if someone made a mirror.

kitchen scene fix: post
Page not found

james2497

Aug 11, 2021
There is a bug where the principle will start kissing you when he comes in with your mum even if you are -6 attractiveness. How can I modify when events like this event happen?
In fact I think I should modify when a few events can happen even as a girl every guy isn't going to be super aggressively trying to get there dick in you to the level of sexual assault unless you are super super attractive. Maybe "godess" level for some events.

Is it possible to be dick hungry or cock addicted without sucking touching any dick?
I try to play realistically and just being bi isn't probably enough to be playing with strangers dicks, being made a prostitute or accepting dick from people that try to sexually assault you. I think I should be dick hungry at least.

you said there was a tracking system that knows the scenes you have seen and try's to make you see new ones how does this work?

Thankyou so much for this great game and answering my questions!:)

PS I don't care too much about this but there is bug where if you exit the game the cum costs to upgrade stats resets so you could be buying best tits for like 100 cum etc I assume the history tracking system also resets.

Last edited:
Reactions: fodjkdscsdcs

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
There is a bug where the principle will start kissing you when he comes in with your mum even if you are -6 attractiveness. How can I modify when events like this event happen?
In fact I think I should modify when a few events can happen even as a girl every guy isn't going to be super aggressively trying to get there dick in you to the level of sexual assault unless you are super super attractive. Maybe "godess" level for some events.
This is the initial scene with the principal, it is random, you can skip it, but there will be no progress then. If you know how to edit the code, then you can safely change what you want. I stopped working on this game, because I don't see any point in continuing( the game itself is already finished, you can only add some scenes , but it won't change the essence).

Is it possible to be dick hungry or cock addicted without sucking touching any dick?
If you take into account the demon's penis in a dream, then you can not . Since the level rises from changes in the dream for which you have to pay with sperm to the demon and serve it.

you said there was a tracking system that knows the scenes you have seen and try's to make you see new ones how does this work?
If you mean videos, then they are random( you can see the same video several times in a row in one scene), and for events there is a certain binding to the visit or the level of attractiveness.

I don't care too much about this but there is bug where if you exit the game the cum costs to upgrade stats resets so you could be buying best tits for like 100 cum etc I assume the history tracking system also resets.
I know about this problem, but I couldn't solve it, it requires knowledge of Java scripts, but I assume that this is due to the Snowman curve system on which the game is written.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes