3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
So, preliminary version of my previous mod for this game is ready.

Added a lot of media (5.5Gb archive size), there was 8Gb on the computer, but I had to lower the bitrate of files so that the archive did not weigh so much.
Added dick and face display on right panel.

All videos without sound, so that there are no surprises.
Now there is always option to view early content even if you have progressed further in the story.
Reworked some scenes and added new ones.
Remade gloryhole story.

The archive contains two HTML files, one for FullHD resolution, the other for those who play at a lower resolution( interface from original game). At a low resolution, I think there will be a problem with the display of butt pic.

GoogleDrive: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-dream-trap-edition-v3-7-vibecaster.55729/post-5795461

It would be nice if someone made a mirror.

kitchen scene fix: post

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Nice job! (y)
Good to see that now there's some actual media management with media assets actually following some sort of naming convention instead of just files with names of random letter/number combinations all dropped inside one folder. How anyone could keep track of that giant mess before was beyond me.

I will take a closer look on the actual gameplay a bit later and post my feedback on issues (if I find any).

I recall from the previous releases that one of the issues I had was the tracking of relationship progress - it shows ♡ for everyone and then ♥ when it's maxed out. There's no in-between status, so it's impossible to tell how far you've progressed with a certain character. At times it felt I was stuck on the cosplay track with doing circles and not progressing anywhere with Violet.

Reactions: Xtirp8

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Good to see that now there's some actual media management with media assets actually following some sort of naming convention instead of just files with names of random letter/number combinations all dropped inside one folder. How anyone could keep track of that giant mess before was beyond me.
Yes, it took a long time, not to mention that I cut and edited some files myself.

I recall from the previous releases that one of the issues I had was the tracking of relationship progress - it shows ♡ for everyone and then ♥ when it's maxed out.
I noticed that during game when the relationship is maximum,heart is black, but it is worth saving and loading, then it is empty again. And judging by the code, there is no intermediate relationship, there is only one scene in which relationship becomes maximum and heart turns black. Unfortunately, I have not yet reached this point, maybe in future I will change it when I type experience in coding. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sindar

ok69

Aug 17, 2017

Added a lot of media (5.5Gb archive size), there was 8Gb on the computer, but I had to lower the bitrate of files so that the archive did not weigh so much.

Now there is always option to view early content even if you have progressed further in the story.
Remade gloryhole story.

The archive contains two HTML files, one for FullHD resolution, the other for those who play at a lower resolution( interface from original game). At a low resolution, I think there will be a problem with the display of butt pic.

GoogleDrive: Succubus Dream Trap Edition v3.7 [Extended]

Sounds great! Tried downloading it and it didnt work sadly, said too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently :(

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Yes, it took a long time, not to mention that I cut and edited some files myself.
Definitely kudos for that.
[...] when the relationship is maximum,heart is black, but it is worth saving and loading, then it is empty again. And judging by the code, there is no intermediate relationship, there is only one scene in which relationship becomes maximum and heart turns black. Unfortunately, I have not yet reached this point, maybe in future I will change it when I type opyat in coding. :)
I obviously meant the black (filled) heart symbol, but the forum parser decided to interpret it otherwise :giggle:
It was mainly a suggestion, if something can be done about it - like show extra ♡ until you get to max so player can see the progression for each character. If not - it's not a major problem.

Also, if you intend to keep working on the mod, it would probably be helpful to have some sort of versioning of it. Just naming it 'extended' might get confusing later.

niknz

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for the work done, I edited mine to have the black background instead of the white..
Just a question, how difficult is it to implement a go back button like other html games where you can undo actions, move backwards and move forward in actions. is it possible?

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Sounds great! Tried downloading it and it didnt work sadly, said too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently :(
Perhaps this is some kind of limitation of Google Drive. Try again later.

Thank you for the work done, I edited mine to have the black background instead of the white..
Just a question, how difficult is it to implement a go back button like other html games where you can undo actions, move backwards and move forward in actions. is it possible?
I won't be able to answer you, because this is my first experience with HTML.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Nice update, got an error that ended my playthrough tho.
Screenshot 2021-04-21 095547.png
Don't know if it'll help, but here you go.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Could you tell me roughly in what scene it happened, I went through game several times in different ways, but I did not meet this error.
I'll be honest, i don't remember, like, at all.
I was in a loop and kinda rushed a few things at once in the hope that something would change until it happened and i couldn't go back (since the game is short i didn't bother to save...).

I can try and tell what i remember, but i don't think it will be of much help.
I completed the gym guy (maxed relationship), i was trying to max dad, the guy in the bathroom and the guy in our house.
I didn't really bother to do the bully, the girl in class or the landlord (even tho that one show up from time to time).
As for my body, i had a few "get a bigger dick", i think the descprition in the mirror said it was big now, i had "normal" tits for "a woman", i think i maxed the face and ass, but can't be sure.

My only memory of before the crash, was that something new showed up and when i chose that it crashed.
Sorry i can't be of more help, i'll try later to see if i can't redo it.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Could you tell me roughly in what scene it happened, I went through game several times in different ways, but I did not meet this error.
ok nevermind, i managed to finish the game without finding it again...
sorry i couldn't help.
I thought for a while that it was the landlord at some point, with the "go bottomless" option, but apparently not.

chidasda

May 25, 2018

Remade gloryhole story.

GoogleDrive: Succubus Dream Trap Edition v3.7 [Extended]

Hi, could you upload it somewhere else? google drive has it limitations and it is unavailable for downloading.
I wouldn't mind uploading it to MEGA myself when I can download it.

Thank you, keep up the good work.

haderan

Oct 25, 2017
For you and anyone struggling to download - don't download in incognito mode. You need to open the download link while you are signed in to your own google drive. I do not understand the specifics myself, but I think it needs to use your own account's download limits to get access to the download. I struggled to download it all day until I figured it can work this way.

Reactions: Xtirp8

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
For you and anyone struggling to download - don't download in incognito mode. You need to open the download link while you are signed in to your own google drive. I do not understand the specifics myself, but I think it needs to use your own account's download limits to get access to the download. I struggled to download it all day until I figured it can work this way.
This, I also noticed i needed to stop my vpn for it to work, don't know if it's just me tho.

Dflik

Apr 12, 2017
I remember getting that error when I tried to crawl under the table in the kitchen.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I remember getting that error when I tried to crawl under the table in the kitchen.
OH, it could be that, i didn't do that when i tried it again to find it.

Edit : I comfirm, it's this scene.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes