May 31, 2019
Just wanted to give everyone a small heads up on this. I looked into removing transitions between passages and while it is possible (apparently). I still plan on implementing a switch on the side so people can toggle these transitions on and off still but for now im keeping them on by default just cause i personally think that it looks a little bit ugly without it.
Yeah I couldn't remember if it had dedicated transitions or not.
In my own experiments removing transitions from other Twine games, there still always was a bit of wait between switching.

Apr 25, 2019
*** Succubus Dream: Reawakening - v0.1.0 ***
Im about to start the process of getting my own page for this game but i have no clue how long thats gonna take so i thought id update you all first and then (hopefully) my next post here will be me giving you all the link to that forum.

Download Link:

General Features:
  • Every scene from v0.3.8 added to the game
  • The pre-Violet cosplay route has been added back into the game
    • now when you go to the anime club, there's a 50/50 chance of either doing her route or the old route with Ned.
  • Removed penis enlargement mechanic (at least for the time being)
  • Made the bully less of a pain to deal with by lowering chances of running into him both at school and at home after school
    • Currently you can still only choose between seducing him or going to your dad's house until you run into him.
    • Im still trying to figure out the best way to do this/if with the reduced chances of running into him if it should be changed at all.
  • Grades will now start to go down if you skip school.
    • If you let your grades get too low, there will be consequences in future updates.
    • Only been added at the most basic level in this version
    • Your grade will decreased by a small amount if you hide in the washroom, go to the landlords, do tutoring, or skip school to go to the gym and if your grade falls below a 70% your mother will say something to you about getting your grades up when you get home.
    • In previous versions of the game your grade only went up if your arousal was < 80. Now it will still go up just by a reduced amount.
    • This will most definitely take tweaking to get right so please leave feedback!
v0.1.0 Specific Features:
  • Passage transitions are now off by default
  • All files have been downloaded and put into the "Media" folder
Oh and i changed my name. Just figured a proper name would be better than a random string of characters. Hope you all enjoy.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Good stuff. Would have been better if you could cuck all of the girls making Jamal, principal, and bully all exclusively obsessed with you, pissing off your mom/etc

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes