Apr 25, 2019
Wow, i didnt expect to get so many replies over night haha. Thanks for the support/feedback!

-Either remove the penis enlargement entirely, or make it so it actually has an effect

-Make the bully less irritating to deal with - with the current RNG I can easily end up getting robbed every single day I go to class, instead of triggering important events, like meeting the cosplay club guy, or the cuckold girl. If those events are more likely to happen, or the robbery is less likely in the first week or something, that'd be great.
As i said, im not 100% sure if im going to complete the game so i dont wanna promise anything in terms of "adding content" to the game. That being said, I could do something about these two.

I personally have never went the penis enlargement route so im more keen on straight up removing it, but i can see the appeal others may have if i were to add new scenes to the game at some point that made use of this so again i wont say anything definitely on this just yet. At the very least (from what ive seen of the original source code so far) it should be easy enough to add back into the game were i to remove it for the time being. That is to say, i could remove the feature for now and if I, or someone else, adds scenes to the game later, it could be put back in (but actually have a purpose this time).

Apr 25, 2019
I think the grades influence when you get the tutor line, but not entirely sure
I would have to look deeper in the game's code to say for sure but im honestly not sure it has an effect at all atm. Currently the only code that ive seen (so far) that changes your gpa comes when you attend a lecture where you gpa is boosted by variable amount if your arousal is less than 80. Id imagine that maybe vibecaster was planning on adding scenes that dealt with this at some point or another (especially with you step-dad being the principal and all) but just never got around to it. Much like the penis enlargement thingy, i could remove this until it actually has a purpose if you all would like.
(Just keep in mind that this game is rather large and so I could be entirely wrong.)

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I would have to look deeper in the game's code to say for sure but im honestly not sure it has an effect at all atm. Currently the only code that ive seen (so far) that changes your gpa comes when you attend a lecture where you gpa is boosted by variable amount if your arousal is less than 80. Id imagine that maybe vibecaster was planning on adding scenes that dealt with this at some point or another (especially with you step-dad being the principal and all) but just never got around to it. Much like the penis enlargement thingy, i could remove this until it actually has a purpose if you all would like.
(Just keep in mind that this game is rather large and so I could be entirely wrong.)
If you can be bothered, just check the event where you meet that chick you tutor for the first time and see if it mentions grades as a trigger. If not I can't think of anything they affect.

Apr 25, 2019
If you can be bothered, just check the event where you meet that chick you tutor for the first time and see if it mentions grades as a trigger. If not I can't think of anything they affect.
I'm actually working on the game rn so i don't mind checking.

Code:
else if (Math.random() < 0.4 && !story.julia.flirt) { %>
[[Go to math class->Julia flirt]]
<% } else if (mc.grade > 80 && !story.julia.notice) { %>
[[Go to math class->Julia notice]]
Seems we were both right, somehow. This comes from the "Go To School" part of the game. It seems that in order to get your first interaction with julia, it's mostly random (that other part is just checking that you all haven't met yet), but for the tutoring route to actually start you do have to have a gpa higher than 80.

Edit: I'll just add while I'm already posting here that since I am working on the game, I'll probably end up editing my last comment to have an updated html file when I'm done working later tonight. I won't make a separate post just cause most of what I've been doing today is mostly backend stuff, although now there is a tiny bit more content in the game than in that version and so if anyone's curious, i'll put that out there for them.

Reactions: freak23 and Qwerfy
Apr 25, 2019
** Succubus Dream: Reawakening Update - v0.0.4c**
After a few days of work, I finally got the port in a pretty playable state. Its still not up to v0.3.8 but its getting closer day by day. I just wanted to post a proper update since i have more to show now and because id like some more feedback from you all as well. Ill leave the more boring details (along with information on cheats) til the end but for those who just want to get to the game, here you go:

** Installation:
Just extract and run.

** Feedback: (if you want more detail on these, see the boring stuff section)
  • Game feel: Tldr does the game feel like you think it should? Is anything too easy/too much of a grind? (compared to the original for the time being at least) Additionally do you have any problems running the game/do pages take a while to load sometimes?
  • Routes to prioritize: As you play through the game, you should get to a point where when you click on an option, you'll be met with a page thatll either have a string of text on it or itll say "double-click to edit this passage". In the first case, please just tell me what that text says and in the second case please just briefly say what you were doing/what you think should've happen when you clicked that option. Thisll give me an idea of what routes have the most demand so that i can update them first over some random stuff people dont care about.
  • A final word on keyboard controls - speak now or forever hold your peace: I asked this as an edit on an early post but since very few people probably saw that edit, Ill ask again. Did anyone actually use the keyboard controls in the original game? They're on the start page of the game, to give you an idea of what I mean. I haven't put them into the port yet and im very inclined just to leave them out and remove that section from the game but I just wanna ask before I upset anybody that actually uses them.
  • General bugs/glitches: Anything weird happen while playing? Did you encounter a bug? Let me know the bug/where it happened and ill try and patch it asap.
** Future Plans:
Im hoping to have a version of the game that at the very least has every scene that was in v0.3.8 implemented out by next friday. Stretch goal is to also replace the temporary default side bar that im currently using for debugging with custom sidebars that more closely resemble the original game. If I meet that stretch goal, Ill also either get or start looking to get this port its own page on here. I was unsure before but I think im going to try and finish the game. I have some ideas for future scenes + maybe a new mechanic and I think with a new page perhaps we can get an influx of interest and ideas flowing into the project that can help with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 25, 2019
After a few days of work, I finally got the port in a pretty playable state. Its still not up to v0.3.8 but its getting closer day by day. I just wanted to post a proper update since i have more to show now and because id like some more feedback from you all as well. Ill leave the more boring details (along with information on cheats) til the end but for those who just want to get to the game, here you go:

** Installation:
Just extract and run.

• Game feel: Tldr does the game feel like you think it should? Is anything too easy/too much of a grind? (compared to the original for the time being at least) Additionally do you have any problems running the game/do pages take a while to load sometimes?
  • Routes to prioritize: As you play through the game, you should get to a point where when you click on an option, you'll be met with a page thatll either have a string of text on it or itll say "double-click to edit this passage". In the first case, please just tell me what that text says and in the second case please just briefly say what you were doing/what you think should've happen when you clicked that option. Thisll give me an idea of what routes have the most demand so that i can update them first over some random stuff people dont care about.
  • A final word on keyboard controls - speak now or forever hold your peace: I asked this as an edit on an early post but since very few people probably saw that edit, Ill ask again. Did anyone actually use the keyboard controls in the original game? They're on the start page of the game, to give you an idea of what I mean. I haven't put them into the port yet and im very inclined just to leave them out and remove that section from the game but I just wanna ask before I upset anybody that actually uses them.
  • General bugs/glitches: Anything weird happen while playing? Did you encounter a bug? Let me know the bug/where it happened and ill try and patch it asap.
** Future Plans:
Im hoping to have a version of the game that at the very least has every scene that was in v0.3.8 implemented out by next friday. Stretch goal is to also replace the temporary default side bar that im currently using for debugging with custom sidebars that more closely resemble the original game. If I meet that stretch goal, Ill also either get or start looking to get this port its own page on here. I was unsure before but I think im going to try and finish the game. I have some ideas for future scenes + maybe a new mechanic and I think with a new page perhaps we can get an influx of interest and ideas flowing into the project that can help with that.
Once again, I probably won't make a post for every minor update, but I will add to the beginning of this post an edit that says when it was last updated for those that are interested in getting the absolute most up to date version of the game to play. Trying not to overload these forums with post for minor updates. Maybe when I get my own page, Ill do that but for the time being this is my plan.

Reactions: bithrowawayns
May 31, 2019
Did anyone actually use the keyboard controls in the original game?
Haven't played the update, but I figured I'd chime in about the keyboard controls.
I don't know about anyone else, but I used them pretty religiously. To the point where I hardly ever touched the mouse. There's quite a bit of grinding in the game, so a lot of it I could just breeze through with swift keystrokes. On that note as well, if possible, I don't remember if the game had screen transitions between passages, but I've never been a fan of them in Twine games. Instant and snappy is how I prefer things. Coupled with KB controls, you could finish an entire day in a few seconds.
While I'm sure that's not really intentional, you can only see a scene a few times before it gets stale.

On that point, I wouldn't mind some extra passages that are randomly selected from when doing repeated tasks. Something to break up the monotony.

Apr 25, 2019
I don't know about anyone else, but I used them pretty religiously. To the point where I hardly ever touched the mouse.
Okay ill add them then. Never gave them a try myself but maybe ill have to some time. Not really a problem, im just being lazy and figured i could skip this if no one else used them lol. ill be sure to add those back in soon and update the file.

On that note as well, if possible, I don't remember if the game had screen transitions between passages, but I've never been a fan of them in Twine games.
I honestly never even really noticed the transitions but i can see what you mean. Ill add a button on the side bar for the time being to toggle them off and later Ill make a settings page for this along with other options (like full screen, muted sound, etc). If having to turn them off every time you start a new game gets annoying though when I make the update I could send you a custom file where they're off by default.

On that point, I wouldn't mind some extra passages that are randomly selected from when doing repeated tasks. Something to break up the monotony.
Monotony is something Ive been thinking about too. One idea i wanna at least try after I get this game up to the same level of content as 0.3.8 is to maybe add a weekend to the game among some other things. Its kinda a little weird for your character to be going to school 7 days a week. I figure that those other 2 days could have exclusive events not accessible during the normal weekdays as a way of breaking up the flow of the game every so often.
I know this isn't exactly what youre probably talking about, id have to look more into the problem before coming up with a solution for that. I don't know if it's just a matter of adding more random encounters to the game. On that note though, ive designed the way videos play to be easily expandable (vibecasters original version was also very expandable. I dont mean this as a slant against them. it's just that the way I implemented embedded videos is slightly different than theirs) so this could perhaps also be easily helped just by adding more videos to encounters, especially for those more frequently occuring ones.

Reactions: RL99

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018

** Installation:
Just extract and run.

** Future Plans:
Genuinely glad to see someone picking this game back up. Always thought it was really great and had loads of untapped potential. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Apr 25, 2019
Haven't played the update, but I figured I'd chime in about the keyboard controls.
I don't know about anyone else, but I used them pretty religiously. To the point where I hardly ever touched the mouse. There's quite a bit of grinding in the game, so a lot of it I could just breeze through with swift keystrokes. On that note as well, if possible, I don't remember if the game had screen transitions between passages, but I've never been a fan of them in Twine games. Instant and snappy is how I prefer things. Coupled with KB controls, you could finish an entire day in a few seconds.
While I'm sure that's not really intentional, you can only see a scene a few times before it gets stale.

Created a patch with keyboard controls added.

Seems to be working just as well as the original game but let me know if you have any problems. This attachment only contains the html file so if you or anyone else reading this wants the new update with keyboard controls added, download both and then just drag this new file into the game's directory. (or don't, the media folder only has 1 file in it atm so if you don't care about missing out on one video, feel free to ignore it. The video is one of the dad shower ones).
Or if not, it'll be added onto the next update as well.

Reactions: bithrowawayns
Apr 25, 2019
*** Last Updated: December 14, 2021 - v0.0.6d

** Installation:
Just extract and run.

** Future Plans:
Was not planning on doing an update so soon but I managed to finish out the gym and the dad quest lines today (although the i havent got to the scenes you can get to if you visit you dad after finishing that quest just yet) and so I figured I might as well post an update.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It's so great seeing this game receiving updates again, thank you for the work, new dev!

A bit of feedback: I never even once used the keyboard while playing this game, so if it depends on me you won't waste any time with that. Someone mentioned above that they used keyboard a lot because they had to grind cum and that doesn't take as long if you use the keyboard, but ideally grinding wouldn't be a repetitive and tiring process, so if you improve that the mechanic becomes unnecessary.

You asked what we'd like to see, and there's a lot of potential for expansion on all the questlines, but I would particularly enjoy if we had more control over the changes in the relationships and tfs. For example, I usually prefer to have the feminized MC stay flat-chested, but that's impossible with this game because some scenes only move forward if the Chest Increase is picked. On the same vein, if you pick certain tfs or work out, you'll automatically advance the stories with no chance to hold back. And no matter your choices, you'll end up on the same spot with no differences whatsoever.

About specific scenes, I'd love more scenes with Violet before her affairs become known (hidden sex and implied after sex) and more interactions with the Biscord people, in the videogame questline (starting as a normal group of nerds that gets bolder and more demanding as you get closer). Maybe both questlines can even touch one another.

Godspeed, Dev.

bithrowawayns

Nov 7, 2018
Was not planning on doing an update so soon but I managed to finish out the gym and the dad quest lines today (although the i havent got to the scenes you can get to if you visit you dad after finishing that quest just yet) and so I figured I might as well post an update.
You should considering making this it's own thread. It would get a lot more attention.

Reactions: DocBsb
Apr 25, 2019
You should considering making this it's own thread. It would get a lot more attention.
Yeah im planning on doing this eventually. Hopefully by the end of next week by the latest. Id just like to get the game back to where it was when it was abandonned first plus i wanna add those sidebars the original game had too. Just seems a little weird to me, to try and advertise a game to people when they can play a more complete version of the game on the same site if that makes sense.

Apr 25, 2019
ideally grinding wouldn't be a repetitive and tiring process, so if you improve that the mechanic becomes unnecessary
I saw your message yesterday but somehow forgot to respond lol. To make a long story short i dont want to promise too much in this regard. I could be wrong but in my opinion the grinding aspects of the game (with exceptions as ill discuss in a second) isnt really a fault of the game but more so just one of the game mechanics/features. that is that you have to grind to unlock certain upgrades, clothes, routes, etc. And personally I kinda like the grinding of the game.

That being said, if i receive at some point (say after i give this version of the game its own page) a significant amount of people who absolutely cant stand just how grindy it is then i could go back and make some adjustments.

Im not hesitant just because i like the grinding in the game or because i personally see it as more of a feature than a flaw, but rather its much more because of what a undertaking going through and fine tuning every aspect/interaction to reduce grinding as much as possible would be.

The game just was built with a certain level of grinding in mind from the get go. The main gameplay loop (ie do some stuff before you sleep -> buy transformations -> wake up and choose your first task of the day -> choose your second task of the day -> do some stuff before you sleep) is very short. You could go through a whole day in maybe two or three minutes depending on what options you choose (and that's by actually reading everything and not just clicking through). Is this by design or by some sort of fault? Well who's to say. But regardless at least in my opinion some degree of grinding with such a short gameplay loop is inevitable. Its like a mobile game almost.

Could it be done? Certainly. Would I be willing to do it if there was demand? Sure. But would it also be a long and tedious process? Most definitely lol.

Im personally approaching this project A) as a way to learn twine/sugarcube and B) to in the process try to finish (or maybe inspire someone else to try and finish) what vibecaster had started with this game.

Its 100% fair to maybe disagree with my approach but the way Im thinking about this game is to keep it as much in the spirit of the original as possible while eventually (i hope) producing a finished product that people can enjoy while also simultaneously modifying annoying parts to improve them where I could (for example in the update I released today [shameless plug] i fucked around with the chances of you getting into one of those random encounters after school where you're either forced to do something or go back to your dads house, which some people here complained about and which annoyed me personally to no end lol).

Regardless of what ends up happening, Ill probably leave the keyboard controls in if for no other reason than since adding them they have made debugging/working on the game that much easier.

Additionally (and i mean this as genuinely as possible, as someone who really really enjoyed the originally game) if anyone out there has ideas about modifying the game/trying to take this project and make it into something different/new/their own, please, please do so lol.

I legit will send you all the stuff ive been using and i can help you with figuring out your way around my code or vibecaster's original code whenever you need help. Hell, if Vibecaster themselves decided tomorrow that they wanted to finish the game now that it was in Twine SugarCube and not in Twine Snowman Id do the same thing for them lol.

Im just a fan of this game whos trying to learn sugarcube to eventually develop HTML games of my own who would also like to see this game reach some kind of some conclusive end. How it reaches that end doesnt really matter to me.

Apr 25, 2019
*** Last Updated: December 12, 2021 - v0.0.6b

Newest mini update has a prototype of the UI with the side and top bars! Its not perfect but maybe tell me what you think. Tried my best to integrate the save, restart, and back and forth buttons into the UI in a way that looked natural.

UI Prototype.png

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Keep it up, it looks great!
I'd suggest for now don't bother with adding the weekend or more places until you finish to make it up to the last update the original game had and then start implementing new things and new ideas, but that's only a suggestion.

It's own unique thread would be nice too tho.

Apr 25, 2019
Thanks!
I'd suggest for now don't bother with adding the weekend or more places until you finish to make it up to the last update the original game had and then start implementing new things and new ideas
Also this was the plan going into the project but between you and me (i havent made a bigger announcement post about it just yet cause im hoping to finish up the ui and maybe add the original, pre-violet cosplay quest line back into the game first) but this latest v0.0.6b has all the scenes from v0.3.8 of the original game in it ;) (unless i somehow missed one but i double checked and i think im good).

I plan on trying to get it its own thread by the end of the week. id at least like to work out the ui first though.

You can probably guess why im waiting but in case youre curious, read here.

Reactions: DocBsb
Apr 25, 2019
On that note as well, if possible, I don't remember if the game had screen transitions between passages, but I've never been a fan of them in Twine games.
Just wanted to give everyone a small heads up on this. I looked into removing transitions between passages and while it is possible (apparently). I still plan on implementing a switch on the side so people can toggle these transitions on and off still but for now im keeping them on by default just cause i personally think that it looks a little bit ugly without it.

Edit: I have no clue what i did last time, but i was messing around with the css again today and now when i have transitions off by default it seems to almost instant and doesnt look nearly as bad as it did last time. i have no clue what i did last time to make it seem to have a very noticeable delay but now that this seems to be working and is very snappy as well im going to have it off by default.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes