3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
trust in the heart of the cards:p
Real-life version:
Trust in the powa of $$$ and buy a fokton of boosters until ur deck is all UR and SSR.

As a game, it's already way better than SuccubusReborn, but the animations and AI need a lot more work.
Once you understood how to properly exploit the mechanics, it's way too easy - even when you made MC weak againt every possible thing.
One big exploit is to attack with a 4* monster, summon a 5-6* with it, and attack again...

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
By the way, there was a request for a convenient function to check the graveyard and the list of recorded cards in the card pack, but I asked a programmer to make this.
There's quite a few cards with graveyard mechanics, so this is definitely needed. For now I have an invincible deck vs current opponents without worrying about the graveyard.

Since you wanted to focus on finishing the game first, I'd suggest after that work on translation for H-scenes since they're hard to enjoy with MTL - besides the paypig kink which requires no translation. Others might want full translation for game mechanics first. Then finish animations after. Anyway, I'm at the end of content, waiting for D-rank challenge.

May 20, 2021
Reminded me of Qurare: Magic Library, It was once a free PSN game on PS4. The cards had some fan service as well. Qurare

1636777673231.png

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Btw what's all the content in this version? I have beaten the 3 girls in the city once each
Edit: how do I take the rank promotion exam?

Last edited:

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Btw what's all the content in this version? I have beaten the 3 girls in the city once each
Edit: how do I take the rank promotion exam?
You are close, keep dueling until (popup, flag lights up, you stop earning rank points), then click the flag to take the exam.
After that, you unlock another pack and three more opponents in the city, for a total of six.
That's everything until the D-rank exam in next update.
Getting enough rank points between exams is very quick.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
This game seems great, even with the MTL hindering the experience. Looking forward to a proper translation + the full release!

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know what triggers the mid-duel grapples? Interested in knowing how not to avoid them.
I think it's random, the golem girl has one monster that requires two monsters to summon and always seems to go for you with the grapple and the only other one that I know of is the succubus maid in the master fight and that seems entirely random.

Sep 22, 2017
As always with MTL games using the AutoTranslator, the first thing you should do, before continuing in the game and having garbage translations generated, is press Alt+0 and switch the main translator from Google Translate to DeepL.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. A lot of text here ends up getting culled.

Last edited:

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
I think it's random, the golem girl has one monster that requires two monsters to summon and always seems to go for you with the grapple and the only other one that I know of is the succubus maid in the master fight and that seems entirely random.
It mostly does seem random yeah. I found the handjob animation from the rank E exam girl, and paizuri from the succubus on the main road. Seen the golem one too. I'm not sure how many there are because it's only happened like 3 times over the course of the 2 to 3-ish hours I played. If there is an option to trigger it more, I'd love using it.

Umbrawl

Apr 1, 2019
It mostly does seem random yeah. I found the handjob animation from the rank E exam girl, and paizuri from the succubus on the main road. Seen the golem one too. I'm not sure how many there are because it's only happened like 3 times over the course of the 2 to 3-ish hours I played. If there is an option to trigger it more, I'd love using it.
Its not random, the succubus maid has an effect. When she hits you, you get weakened, if u are a weakened she attacks normally and with a special attack. Same with the golem girl, if she attacks you directly her special move will trigger. If you left click on the enemy cards, you can see the effects.

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
Its not random, the succubus maid has an effect. When she hits you, you get weakened, if u are a weakened she attacks normally and with a special attack. Same with the golem girl, if she attacks you directly her special move will trigger. If you left click on the enemy cards, you can see the effects.
Hmm. Must be a debuff I missed then. As far as I remember, the only effects I was aware of was taking more and more damage from the same attack type. I'll look more closely I suppose.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
a friend showed me a effective deck a couple of months ago View attachment 1501636
I've found it works better if you remove Raigeki looking card
i tried to build a no-creature deck as well, but i was missing a few cards you've got there. gonna try them out.
my main deck looks like this:
1q.PNG
2q.PNG
things to improve: replacing the last "Holly" with another "Skilled", and getting another "Bludy Slash" in favour of a lightning or trap (your game calls it tiger, mine calls it traverse lol)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i tried to build a no-creature deck as well, but i was missing a few cards you've got there. gonna try them out.
my main deck looks like this:
View attachment 1501691
View attachment 1501692
things to improve: replacing the last "Holly" with another "Skilled", and getting another "Bludy Slash" in favour of a lightning or trap (your game calls it tiger, mine calls it traverse lol)
don't get me wrong rng can still screw you over like if you start with 3 harmony of the elements(this card gives the target 1000 attack and 1000 hp but need a earth,fire,wind & water in the grave to use) in your hand but the hardest to win fight I had with it was your teacher then the slime girl because both of them use the charm trap card

oh and in i just found a new card for this deck in the third pack (wind spellcard if there are no monsters in your field or grave discard a card and increase the number of times your leader can attack this turn by 1)

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
The gameplay is kind of fun. It's a bit like Yu-Gi-Oh where some cards are just flat out better than others so finding good cards at the shop can be a big help.

In case anybody struggles with deckbuilding games, here's a mostly starter decklist that should get you through the game. (It wins consistently on normal but needs some improvements to consistently win on hard)

9 default monsters
- 3 Paladins
- 3 Imperial Soldiers
- 3 Mages (the "pay 500 HP to add a spell to your hand" ones)
3 promoted monsters
- 1 Dark Knight (I think you get one for free and can't get more)
- I think you don't start with any other promoted monsters except the bandit lord which is terrible so until you pull some just sub in anything.
8 spells
- 3x Healing Vial
- 2x Growth Seed
- 3x Power Up

Replace those cards with better ones as you get them (imo the 9 default monsters are pretty much the best if you aren't using a theme deck) and you should be golden.

Some further advice if you are struggling

1) Going first is a huge advantage, and if you are having trouble with a fight save scumming to be first can make a huge difference (for what it is worth I don't think any fight here requires it)

2) Always keep a minion on the board. Attack with your main character to clear monsters whenever you can

3) The enemies don't have a lot of board clearing spells so if you keep summoning and clearing the enemy minions you should quickly reach a point where they can't do anything. Then you can focus on ending the game.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes