3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Hi ! Here is the translation with all the menus and cards done !
I also translated (most) of the temptation choices (not the actual events tho...) so you at least know what you are selecting.

Drop the folder inside the BepInEx folder, overwrite/fuse the folders. Say yes if it asks you to overwrite things.

I can't give enough thanks to sandsea_urchin, who helped me a lot with editing. Cheers to them too !

Do people want a recap of the story ? I imagine even when it will be fully edited people won't necessarily want to restart the game to learn it, even if it is pretty fast right now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
One fishy deck I came up with, a testing byproduct. Its turnover is insane, so 30 cards :confused:
Fishing 123:
1- gut fish, throw guts into the sea
2- get fish, bigger fish
3- back to step 1 until satisfied
View attachment 1533170
And one derived, broken combo:
"The Hunt" guarantees the 7★ ATK Archer, who deals a whooping 4400 damage to your opponent if she happens to be the same type as the monster she summoned - which is, very often. The 14 other cards are filler/fodder for Archer #2.
edit/fun fact: 2 "Hunt" will stack... So 8800+8800 damage with your 2 archers :devilish:
View attachment 1533172

edit: ??? Am I the only one who missed "Archer" from Succubus Sniper had a struggle attack? (like Giganto) Cool!
Any others I might've missed when slaughtering my opponent too fast?
Wow, that is a lot of damage.

I also translated (most) of the temptation choices (not the actual events tho...) so you at least know what you are selecting.

Drop the folder inside the BepInEx folder, overwrite/fuse the folders. Say yes if it asks you to overwrite things.

I can't give enough thanks to sandsea_urchin, who helped me a lot with editing. Cheers to them too !

Do people want a recap of the story ? I imagine even when it will be fully edited people won't necessarily want to restart the game to learn it, even if it is pretty fast right now.
Thank you for creating this translation!

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020

Wow great job! Keep up the great work!
As for the story bit, from what I could tell I feel like the dev definitely isn’t just putting in your “everyday hentai plot” given how we already got the flashback telling us our Black Knight card is important and all. So I think an edited story recap could help in the long run, especially if done now when there’s really less content

Dec 2, 2021
I don't have a BepInEx folder :oops:
Are you sure / did you install the game from here ? There should be, this is the folder from the translator plugin. I do not know what can cause it not to appear!

Wow great job! Keep up the great work!
As for the story bit, from what I could tell I feel like the dev definitely isn’t just putting in your “everyday hentai plot” given how we already got the flashback telling us our Black Knight card is important and all. So I think an edited story recap could help in the long run, especially if done now when there’s really less content

OK, so here for a story recap !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's for the important stuff ! For now there isn't much, but that is still interesting.

Though, as it is now, there is much much more lines of temptation/H scenes than story, so... well, I guess that kind of is the point of the game

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Are you sure / did you install the game from here ? There should be, this is the folder from the translator plugin. I do not know what can cause it not to appear!

OK, so here for a story recap !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's for the important stuff ! For now there isn't much, but that is still interesting.

Though, as it is now, there is much much more lines of temptation/H scenes than story, so... well, I guess that kind of is the point of the game
Thanks for clearing it all up. Definetely looking forward to where the dev goes with this

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I hope we get to capture cards soon. That was the reason why Arterial of Darkness was good. I understand "Girls" cards are a no, but we could get some kind of clone/male copy instead. Or simply, allow us to browse or even use a girl's deck.
It would help catching the text of these elusive cards... There's no way to check which magic/trap card they just cast, or is there?

I also wish we could do without clicking through all that text for a simple attack, if only as an option for repeat battles.

Anyway, we'll be looking for cards we missed. In the meanwhile please report any typo or inconsistency, in text you know we've edited. Preferably not 1 by 1.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope we get to capture cards soon. That was the reason why Arterial of Darkness was good. I understand "Girls" cards are a no, but we could get some kind of clone/male copy instead. Or simply, allow us to browse or even use a girl's deck.
It would help catching the text of these elusive cards... There's no way to check which magic/trap card they just cast, or is there?

I also wish we could do without clicking through all that text for a simple attack, if only as an option for repeat battles.

Anyway, we'll be looking for cards we missed. In the meanwhile please report any typo or inconsistency, in text you know we've edited. Preferably not 1 by 1.
I agree with adding capture cards for the MC. If the dev is worried about them being OP, perhaps there is a way the cards could be consumable. Or perhaps they could permanently reduce the player's starting Life Points similar to how Dark Chips worked in the Megaman Battle Network Series.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
One fishy deck I came up with, a testing byproduct. Its turnover is insane, so 30 cards :confused:
Fishing 123:
1- gut fish, throw guts into the sea
2- get fish, bigger fish
3- back to step 1 until satisfied
View attachment 1533170
Yooo The deck is great, i made slight adjustments so it fits my playstyle, you could also try this variation.
( Old screenshot , i accidentally added lucky instead of a third fish )

Last edited:
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I shot the Flame Priest / but I didn't shoot no choir girlie
1639146856791.png
edited: now with 20% more pewpew!

Last edited:

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
I hope this game gets a VR sequel. Even if the graphics suck, I would love to enter a virtual world where we fight demons with trading cards while avoiding having your soul taken when LP hit zero.

I hope this can be made into a two player tcg. I am sure many players would love to play card games with their own special succubus <3

I clicked your link but it came up as random text.
just look up the "my eyes spongebob" meme, not much else lol

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
What penalty?
I might be misunderstanding the translation, but it seems if you lose to the cupid then after the scene you get a pop up saying the MC is weaker to pleasure. In subsequent matches the MC takes extra damage from pleasure attacks even before debuffs are applied to them.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I might be misunderstanding the translation, but it seems if you lose to the cupid then after the scene you get a pop up saying the MC is weaker to pleasure. In subsequent matches the MC takes extra damage from pleasure attacks even before debuffs are applied to them.
iirc that weakness is only applied when fighting the angel and yes it's permanent

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes