3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Does the penalty you get for losing to a cupid ever go away?
It's like child support, you get it for life. And you don't have any mean to see them.

From what I understand, many enemies (and each of their monsters) give a different weakness when you lose to them. And they stack with the regular ones.
I'm not too sure which ones are flavor-only, and which have an actual effect. The save file should know.

edit: try losing once to slime girl. Further fights get brutal, especially with unoptimized decks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's like child support, you get it for life. And you don't have any mean to see them.

From what I understand, many enemies (and each of their monsters) give a different weakness when you lose to them. And they stack with the regular ones.
I'm not too sure which ones are flavor-only, and which have an actual effect. The save file should know.

edit: try losing once to slime girl. Further fights get brutal, especially with unoptimized decks.
Debuffs that are like child support? It looks like this is a job for the "Heart of the Cards"which when you think about it is savescumming.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
this is a job for the "Heart of the Cards"
Right... Sorry to break it to you :oops: but all women know full well, when we say they have a beautiful "heart" or stuff, where we are actually looking ( • )( • ) (。)(。) (⊙)(⊙)

More seriously, there are a bunch of debuffs, so I'd recommend keeping two saves: a 'virgin route' one and a 'full fetish' one. The flavor text, and the challenge, varies a lot. Hopefully the translation will do that feature proper justice not that I'm helping much these days :cry:
The gameplay is a bit tedious with all that clicking to do, but it's still way better than Senki in that regard, and more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
That circle name looks familiar, so I'm assuming it's the same games behind Succubus Senki re-using assets and adding new art for additional enemies? Not that I have an issue, since I loved Succubus Senki. What is that translation, though? The Engrish is painful. Otherwise, not a bad concept. Just wish the MTL was better. Kinda sad it's just a demo, but meh.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017

Wait how do you lose to slime girl and live? I just get gameover and the game acts like it never happened.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Wait how do you lose to slime girl and live? I just get gameover and the game acts like it never happened.
I believe you get two options after losing, either to continue your adventure or give up. From what I've seen, you have to choose to continue your adventure instead of giving up.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I believe you get two options after losing, either to continue your adventure or give up. From what I've seen, you have to choose to continue your adventure instead of giving up.
I don't get any prompts to continue or give up. I just get a game over because its implied she sucks my character dry. I'm talking about the first girl you fight after your instructor tells you to head out. The girl whose feet are slime but she hides it in her boots.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Right... Sorry to break it to you :oops: but all women know full well, when we say they have a beautiful "heart" or stuff, where we are actually looking ( • )( • ) (。)(。) (⊙)(⊙)

More seriously, there are a bunch of debuffs, so I'd recommend keeping two saves: a 'virgin route' one and a 'full fetish' one. The flavor text, and the challenge, varies a lot. Hopefully the translation will do that feature proper justice not that I'm helping much these days :cry:
The gameplay is a bit tedious with all that clicking to do, but it's still way better than Senki in that regard, and more interesting.
Nice explanation but when I said "Heart of the Card" I was truly thinking about that in a pure context O:) The only way Yugi would draw the card he wants when he wants to would be if us, the viewer were only seeing things from the timeline where yugi actually draws the card he wants. Think of it like Schrodinger's Cat but where the observer is only shown the favorable results.

As for creating a virgin save, that sounds like good advice and I think I will restart the game doing just that.

• Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I don't get any prompts to continue or give up. I just get a game over because its implied she sucks my character dry. I'm talking about the first girl you fight after your instructor tells you to head out. The girl whose feet are slime but she hides it in her boots.
With the slime, probably not. I beat her fairly easy.

Also, easy mode hack: Build rogues with the poison claws and the rogue who you can pay 800 life to poison another creature. I went t2 win with them.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
the game acts like it never happened.
Rematch her. All your monsters, and yourself, will get a heavy ATK penalty in a rematch.
I think I got that ailment in a rematch, not the 1st time around (was going for a virgin run initially, but the need to catch all the text came up). Not 100% sure.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Rematch her. All your monsters, and yourself, will get a heavy ATK penalty in a rematch.
I think I got that ailment in a rematch, not the 1st time around (was going for a virgin run initially, but the need to catch all the text came up). Not 100% sure.
oh that that happens if you let her kiss you before the fight

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
How do you rematch the D rank test though? I beat her, and it doesn't show up in the VS tab at the top. The event flag is also greyed out.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes