4.60 star(s) 32 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Alright, this game was a quick sell for me. Voluptuous succubi who try to enslave me with sex, struggle mechanics from animated moves, and proper game over scenes with CGs. What more can you ask for? I made it as far the the succubus who uses a charm spell and puts you in her clothes, and that was a definitive game over for me. I'll have to see the rest after I've... recharged my batteries...

I believe I saw a facesitting move in the preview images, I'm looking forward to encountering that. Any moves where I'm smothered by the succubus's assets tend to be my favorite... especially if it's facesitting... Great game, looking forward to playing the rest of it! I just hope it'll have plenty of succubi won't be over too quickly!

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
For those having the problems with unfound image files in game: this may be linked to some locale/emulating issues (like said in "installation" spoiler and basically spammed by some people) but, since this traduction seems incredibly rushed and only some of the file contents and not their names nor their references were tweeked in the slightest (at least in the cases of most usable cgs) the problem most likely comes from changing the file names BEFORE runtime, AKA while unzipping, hence why the "prerequisites" explained in the "installation" folder most likely won't be enough.

You need a compressed-file manager that can handle different languages. Since a lot of the more popular ones (like Winrar) only understand the key tables by default(you can add some language modules for some to "fix" them) they used on installation, changing locale has a high chance to not work, since it won't change with it, while some others will fit the system language, hence why it can work by changing system locale for some people while some others can't.

So, if using locale emulator isn't working and gives you the same error, considering looking into getting a compressed-file manager that can support eastern characters, or tweek your current one so it can. To make it clear: you do NOT need to change your system locale ANYTIME for these games if you use locale emulator in japanese on a game that you unzipped with a program that supports the characters it uses. The reason some people will try to convince you this is not the case is because this may work in certain occasions, but it is uncertain and fixing the unzipping process directly will make it easier for you and, most importantly, will make so that you won't have this kind of problem again, even if you deal with some pretty sketched-up traductions.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Could someone who played it tell me if there is actual sex in this game? Or is it like other fem dom games?
There is, and besides the CGs the pixel animation is top-notch. But the player character is pretty much femdom-bait so it never seems like he's "on top" and you have to lose to see the fuck. Though you could BEGONETHOT the whole game and unlock everything in the gallery with 1145.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The linked files work fine. Just extract the zip file with WinRAR and set Name encoding to Japanese before extraction.
Yes, I can confirm this works. When I upacked the game using 7-zip the game did not work, even when using Locale Emulator. But unpacked with WinRAR with Japanese name encoding the game works fine and without LE.

Reactions: NJ and zvitor

Wujolf

Jun 18, 2017
It's not a game file issue. The problem is on their end because they haven't properly setup their computers to play japanese games. It's explained in the installation instructions.
It actually helped me. I didn't have any problems with playing other games on jap localle. Maby some files from nopy server are corrupted

Noireut

Sep 25, 2018
Follow the installation instructions. You guys most likely don't have the proper settings on your computer to play Japanese games.
I didn't try it because i was thinking the locale emulator would work, which it didn't, but following the instructions to change the system locale did work.
Thanks, bossman, you da best

Reactions: Hemdom

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
To anyone having problems playing, unpack the game with bandizip, it has a built in japanese locale so you can "unpack" the japanese files too. If you use winrar they get corrupted if you don't use japanese locale in your system settings. Unpacking the game using bandizip japanese locale, lets you play the game with just a japanese locale emulator.

The_VN_Critic

Aug 5, 2017
Dieselmine has done some interesting stuff over the years, Twins of the Pasture, is still my favorite.
Personally not my thing here but it does bring hope to seem more of their other interesting titles to light.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
can anyone take a screenshot for the instructions in which you get grabbed? I have another install of the game in which I can play, but those instructions did not get translated

moohoo

May 13, 2018
99% of the femdom games I played have sex scenes in them. I don't know which games you played.
Well theres a bad habit of femdom games to not have actual penetration and its just a women calling you trash while she steps on your dick because you are too pathetic to be worthy of penetrating her vagina.

Also my usual other annoyance of "Woman never actually shows any more pleasure than she might show at a game of Bejeweled." The second one annoys me because you don't see it in maledom where both the man and woman usually show enjoyment of the fact that they are fucking and I wish it would stop seeing it in femdom because it is slowly killing any enjoyment I might derive from the fetish.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes