Others Completed None Succubus Forest ~A game where you will be covered in pleasure by naughty monster girls~

Riverron33

May 10, 2019
DL SITE:
Rj01274096.png
Mtool doesn't support the engine this game runs on, so if any kind soul could please translate the game, it would be a blessing

TAGS:

(Machine translation is absolutely fine, as long as I can read it in even broken english, I would be happy)

Save file: https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...by-naughty-monster-girls.229375/post-15131666

Last edited:
Reactions: danken

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
You can also find the file of this game on otomi games
here:

By the way, does anyone got a full save?
I defeated the succubus queen, but I only unlocked 3 of the big animations, then it reset me back to the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy50pp

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Any save or cheat for this game yet? Floor 30-ish and so on is getting harder at least for me.

Edit: Well, i can just edit the savegame data via notepad.

Last edited:

ChristinaKuritsu

Jun 6, 2018
You need to know the event and enemy names to edit the savegame data. Gallery doesn't unlock after beating it. Missing a few enemies and events, but not sure how to get them besides randomly playing.

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
You need to know the event and enemy names to edit the savegame data. Gallery doesn't unlock after beating it. Missing a few enemies and events, but not sure how to get them besides randomly playing.
Pretty annoying smh, replaying over-and-over again to unlock 1-2 new enemy/event. Still missing like 2 more locked mob, and 2 more scenes left.

Also, the Succubus Merchant H-event seems to be missing(unlocked, but it's all just black screen with text). Does anybody here also had this problem too?

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
You can also find the file of this game on otomi games
here:

By the way, does anyone got a full save?
I defeated the succubus queen, but I only unlocked 3 of the big animations, then it reset me back to the beginning.
Windows detects a trojan lawl

Reactions: Jimmy50pp

boolastboo

Feb 25, 2018
So as far as translating the game goes, there's a tool on the site called GAME RIPPER that can descript godot games, but i think you will need a second tool mentioned on the GAME RIPPER thread to translate the text files and put them back so the game works properly. I don't have time today (me tech dumb) but ill have a crack at it over the weekend and post something if it works/if nobody else (who is hopefully tech smart) figures it out.

adbhashdkashdk

Dec 28, 2019
DL SITE:
View attachment 4142591
Mtool doesn't support the engine this game runs on, so if any kind soul could please translate the game, it would be a blessing

TAGS:

(Machine translation is absolutely fine, as long as I can read it in even broken english, I would be happy)
since I cant get this from DLC I would much appreciate thig game being brought here or if theres another way to download it