3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

TrioBan

Jun 13, 2017
Vampire != Succubus. They aren't even the same main species type... one is a monster, the other is a sub-species of demon.
I know, I know... just don't want to go into details, don't get all worked up over such things

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Or rather one is fucking undead human while another is a bonafide demon.
vampires aren't undead... and not human either.

Although like many things, you do get variations where the author makes it as such, but your standard vampire would be closer to a demon than undead.

edit: looked it up... so in a lot of the folklore they are undead creatures, however with how they are depicted in fiction and fantasy they aren't for the mostpart. Really depends on how vampires come to be, like if it is re-animating a dead person into a vampire... well that is pretty obvious, but if it is here drink this blood, or I bite you you vampire now, then well obviously not undead.

But yeah, the most common idea of vampire wouldn't be undead, (the ones you usually see in movies and such), an easy way to tell is if they can breed or not, since undead wouldn't be able to do that since well the body is dead. Although hentai logic would ignore that for the undead anyway.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

Although like many things, you do get variations where the author makes it as such, but your standard vampire would be closer to a demon than undead.

edit: looked it up... so in a lot of the folklore they are undead creatures, however with how they are depicted in fiction and fantasy they aren't for the mostpart. Really depends on how vampires come to be, like if it is re-animating a dead person into a vampire... well that is pretty obvious, but if it is here drink this blood, or I bite you you vampire now, then well obviously not undead.

But yeah, the most common idea of vampire wouldn't be undead, (the ones you usually see in movies and such), an easy way to tell is if they can breed or not, since undead wouldn't be able to do that since well the body is dead. Although hentai logic would ignore that for the undead anyway.
Dude tries to talk shit about a mythological creature without even knowing the most elementary folklore related to it.

Amazing.

And we don't talk about the random bullshit arbitrarily asspulled by hentai authors who can't be fucked to do their homework beyond copypasting random bullshit some other hentai author arbitrarily pulled out of his ass.

Reactions: Blazerer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dude tries to talk shit about a mythological creature without even knowing the most elementary folklore related to it.

Amazing.

And we don't talk about the random bullshit arbitrarily asspulled by hentai authors who can't be fucked to do their homework beyond copypasting random bullshit some other hentai author arbitrarily pulled out of his ass.
Bruh.... speak for yourself, there are different types of vampires in different folklores, and on top of that, fantasy vampire isn't the same as folklore vampire.

In european folklore vampires are dead humans who have a soul summoned back into them, meanwhile in most fantasy stories vampires tend to come about by being bitten by another vampire (typically stemming from Dracula or Nosferatu).

It is normally the case that vampires are their own race, and not simply undead humans. The mythical creatures origins doesn't dictate it's current lore.
Dracula comes from vlad the impaler, but most iterations of dracula aren't vlad the impaler, although there has been one where it combined the two, and had Nosferatu.

And given the fantasy is more reliable because well... fantasy is mostly where it is used... they are more often their own species of monster and not an undead human. Although is sometimes in fantasy vampire is it's own species and not human, but also an undead class. So it can be one or the other, and sometimes both.

It is not a simple case of "It is always this." since one or the other isn't right or wrong, since it can be either. Not like when succubus is misused for just a female demon, instead of a lust demon. (Seen that before).

Last edited:

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
The art style is great, are there any more games like this out there? It really has a great mix, uncensored, internal shots, etc. I'd love to find more of this.

Reactions: Iumak00

seronis

May 9, 2022

In nearly all western folklore vampires are undead. Yes even the ones that were turned while alive. The eastern mythologies on vampires consider them demons but the word for demon in those languages doesnt mean 'from hell' like it does in western cultures, it means 'creature of magic'. So nearly all fantasy creatures are a type of demon. Even those beautiful multi tailed fox girls.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In nearly all western folklore vampires are undead. Yes even the ones that were turned while alive. The eastern mythologies on vampires consider them demons but the word for demon in those languages doesnt mean 'from hell' like it does in western cultures, it means 'creature of magic'. So nearly all fantasy creatures are a type of demon. Even those beautiful multi tailed fox girls.
tldnr: they sometimes are undead, sometimes aren't... which was my point at the end :| (i.e. the edit).

CharlieStone

Sep 20, 2018
I need to ask, guys.
Are there any other games that are similar to this, in style and gameplay?

I really liked it and want to check more.

Reactions: Iumak00
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes