3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Where is this button you speak of? Clicking everything to leave the scene, ain't happening.
You are supposed to click the cum button that normally ends the scene and then it will have a part where you continue with her. You are not meant to max out a bar or thing on the first part as you need to do the second half of the scene to do that.

Reactions: Rykonate

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Where is this button you speak of? Clicking everything to leave the scene, ain't happening.
Imagine release new version with such crucial bug that just stops the game and only alt+f4 helps...
After use Click to Progress button in scene with new girl, game UI just stop responding to anything... Win/Amd

Last edited:

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Imagine release new version with such crucial bug that just stops the game and only alt+f4 helps...
After use Click to Progress button in scene with new girl, game UI just stop responding to anything... Win/Amd
Did you try my solution?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
what is R7 Check?
Rule 7
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favourably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish there was away to scroll back. I can't stand games that you can't scroll back. Until this gets fixed, I'm not playing this game.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
cute game, but I have a lingering dark premonition it's gonna take us a decade to get anywhere near the main succubus herself.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes