3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me an actual description of the game? The description in the OP tells me nothing, and the tags aren't very helpful, especially since this site uses the "corruption" tag to refer to any game where a character decides they like sex more than they used to. For a variety of reasons, I can't just download the game to check for myself, so I need some help to see if it's gonna be something I care about.
The protagonist is an incubus at service of the self entitled Succubus Queen Lilith. After waking up in the middle of the ruins without memories he meets his supposed Queen and she order him to gather energy in the human world, and to do so he will have to invade various girls dreams and fulfill their hidden wishes and desires or simply have sex with them.
Anyway, the game is a visual novel with a sex minigame, the minigame can have 3 results, either you unlock the girl's emotions, or you unlock the girl's sexual desires, or you fail miserably. Your main objective is to fully unlock each girls heart, and to do so you must fulfill objective A(emotions) and B(desires) in two scenes. If you only unlock objective B, the girl may end up as a crazy slut, resulting in an NTR scene (still not implemented as far as I saw). If you do both, it will theoretically lead to a good ending (which has also not been implemented yet).
Right now the game has 4 scenes implemented (correct me if I'm wrong) 2 with the first girl, 1 with the succubus queen and 1 with the mysterious teacher with pointy ears.

PS.: in the 3rd scene, you got to press the mouse in the interaction area to make a menu appear, allowing you to use your d*** instead of your hands and tongue.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Even if the girls' appearance is just ambiguous here, I'd advise the dev to open a subscribestar because patreon can become crazy very easily and unexpectedly.

urbantakeover

Oct 18, 2020
I know it's a lot to ask, but you'd think there would be at least one adult game maker out there who knew what a woman looked like? They're baby makers, not tube-socks for gawd's sake.

I mean at least act like they have a function other than "...and this is a woman's 'cum goes here cavity'..."

View attachment 2310650 Not View attachment 2310654

Men squirt into the vagina, not the womb. If you've been a really good boy, and she's had a lot of orgasms, the cervix will widen to about 1mm, and the spermicidal goo filling it will thin. If this happens on the correct 3-4 days of the month, some of those little sperms will survive long enough to swim through the cervix, and if there is an egg waiting, one of them might even survive long enough to bore a hole in it, and knock that bitch up!

Just once i'd love to see a game that treated impregnation fetish with the legit chance and difficulty it deserves.

Eh, that was more of a rant than i intended...Sorry about that... suffice it to say... We need better impregnation games!
Difficulty? I honestly got it on my first try... Sort of feel bad about people that try for months / years.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Goddammit even with this new version the black haired girl dream sex bug STILL THERE, had to skipped it to continue with the story. Is it because I'm using old saves or the dev really lazy and ignored to fix it?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Difficulty? I honestly got it on my first try... Sort of feel bad about people that try for months / years.
Yeah, it's a lot easier when the parents (especially) woman is younger, and there are also medical reasons.

We waited till we had $200k set aside to raise the kid, pay for college, etc. By then my wife was 42. (I'm 50). Wasn't going to have a kid i couldn't afford.

I knocked her up first month she went off the pill, but the embryo failed to implant on the uterus wall successfully... Was just kinda floating around in there.

Then, the miscarriage wasn't evacuating as it should, was bleeding for weeks, so they had to do a manual evacuation... Since then no luck. Suspect the trauma to the cervix from the surgery is the likely cause. Completely changed shape and size after the procedure.

Now i have to put up with my little Filipino wife wanting sex 5 times a day for about a year now... The horror. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: buttfan

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I know it's a lot to ask, but you'd think there would be at least one adult game maker out there who knew what a woman looked like? They're baby makers, not tube-socks for gawd's sake.

I mean at least act like they have a function other than "...and this is a woman's 'cum goes here cavity'..."

View attachment 2310650 Not View attachment 2310654

Men squirt into the vagina, not the womb. If you've been a really good boy, and she's had a lot of orgasms, the cervix will widen to about 1mm, and the spermicidal goo filling it will thin. If this happens on the correct 3-4 days of the month, some of those little sperms will survive long enough to swim through the cervix, and if there is an egg waiting, one of them might even survive long enough to bore a hole in it, and knock that bitch up!

Just once i'd love to see a game that treated impregnation fetish with the legit chance and difficulty it deserves.

Eh, that was more of a rant than i intended...Sorry about that... suffice it to say... We need better impregnation games!
I know you are right but the fantasy version is a lot more impactful than the real one ;p

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is it possible to get a Love point for Kurumi on her first H scene? I keep trying to increase her Love bar but even then the game tells that I can progress. Though, it seems I would need to do the boobjob for that to happen, but doing it like that reduces her Love bar to zero whilst raising her Lust bar.

Is it possible to get a full Love bar for this scene?

Lastly, the game needs to have an easy access to the menu whenever an H-scenes comes up. Pressing escape brings out nothing like a menu I can use to save or load the game. Those options are only available when the VN textbox pops up. Right below. When there's no textbox though, the only read option is quit the game and load your save once more.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Is it possible to get a Love point for Kurumi on her first H scene? I keep trying to increase her Love bar but even then the game tells that I can progress. Though, it seems I would need to do the boobjob for that to happen, but doing it like that reduces her Love bar to zero whilst raising her Lust bar.

Is it possible to get a full Love bar for this scene?

Lastly, the game needs to have an easy access to the menu whenever an H-scenes comes up. Pressing escape brings out nothing like a menu I can use to save or load the game. Those options are only available when the VN textbox pops up. Right below. When there's no textbox though, the only read option is quit the game and load your save once more.
Regarding Kurumi, I literally just did it so it is possible to fill out Love on first H scene. You need to:
- Talk to her twice BEFORE touching her
- Lick feet
- Footjob
- Cum on feet

Keep in mind that the love bar continues to fill a few times after an action, so you probably need to WAIT after each interaction to make sure the love bar is finished filling for that particular action before doing the next, to maximize her love.

Reactions: palmergames

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Regarding Kurumi, I literally just did it so it is possible to fill out Love on first H scene. You need to:
- Talk to her twice BEFORE touching her
- Lick feet
- Footjob
- Cum on feet

Keep in mind that the love bar continues to fill a few times after an action, so you probably need to WAIT after each interaction to make sure the love bar is finished filling for that particular action before doing the next, to maximize her love.
Bruh, why feet?

Eh, I'll just get her love point at her next event then.

• Angry
Reactions: inthef95zone
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes