3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a modded DLL for the game that makes it play like Home Mate during H.
Move your mouse, how fast you move your mouse is how fast the action goes.

Make sure to back up your Assembly-CSharp DLL before replacing.

Reactions: Savec

FistaPista

May 10, 2020
How do I actually progress with the second girls scene? I mean, I've read the comments but I'm still confused asf. I've tried different combinations of when to and not to talk, I've tried going feet only on the bar, but the button is still transparent.

Jimbobthehomohobo

Jun 30, 2020
Pledges were paused in late 2022, with new plans said to be annonced post-pause. Pledges were reactivated, but new plans are don't seem to include work on this game in the near future + no new updates on the game for 5.5 months.

Thread marked as Abandoned.
Unless I'm missing something the patreon still mentions the game. The about section starts with
"Greetings everyone.

Currently, I am working on my very first project: Succubus Game, which is in development.
Check the demo out here (NSFW): "

Also the tiers mention game downloads, and I see no mention of other games he's working on. I can't read the new post after he started up again, but unless he says he's not working on it there it looks like he's still working on it to me.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Unless I'm missing something the patreon still mentions the game. The about section starts with
"Greetings everyone.

Currently, I am working on my very first project: Succubus Game, which is in development.
Check the demo out here (NSFW): "

Also the tiers mention game downloads, and I see no mention of other games he's working on. I can't read the new post after he started up again, but unless he says he's not working on it there it looks like he's still working on it to me.
Keeping a placeholder mention for the game is not the same as updating status on its progress.

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
For anyone wondering, Raay Is currently working on a new project "Blue Archive Project v0.1a" It's on his Patreon so far he hasn't made any new updates or announcements on his Patreon page for almost 3 months now which is a shame I love the art style

thiqqqqqqqq

Jul 14, 2022
So apparently, on the itchio page comments, Raay's family didn't like what they were working on and there's been some complications, so whether they pick this up or leave it is up in the air for now.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes