wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Tried your patch and it's a bit sloppy, you replaced variable names and broke some scenes.
I'm sorry you don't like it.
The dev doesn't have an official patch listed anywhere. And many scenes use alternate spellings. Like "land lady" instead of "landlady".

If you don't like it, grow up and learn to do it yourself. You wanted incest, I fixed the file as best as is possible with the lackluster variable setup used by the dev (when it says "landlady" in the text, it isn't actually calling the 'landlady's' designation, it just says the word 'landlady' so you have to do Replace All on the entire document.

"gimme gimme gimme" followed by "this isn't perfect, do better".

Reactions: Bazaar's Harem

Bazaar's Harem

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
The dev doesn't have an official patch listed anywhere. And many scenes use alternate spellings. Like "land lady" instead of "landlady".

If you don't like it, grow up and learn to do it yourself. You wanted incest, I fixed the file as best as is possible with the lackluster variable setup used by the dev (when it says "landlady" in the text, it isn't actually calling the 'landlady's' designation, it just says the word 'landlady' so you have to do Replace All on the entire document.

I will try to make it a bit more streamlined in the future, so anyone can easily make edits easily. :)(y)

GiantessDeva

Dec 1, 2020

I did do it myself. I didn't post it earlier because I figured having two patches would confuse people, but if you're not interested in fixing yours, I'll just throw it up here.

And sure, it's not hard to do this yourself, but it's still not cool to get all grumpy at somebody just because they point out that you should clean things up a bit. And the script for a new game like this is tiny, so it only takes a few minutes to test your changes and see if you broke something.

GiantessDeva

Dec 1, 2020
I will try to make it a bit more streamlined in the future, so anyone can easily make edits easily. :)(y)
If you want some pointers on how you can do that, I took the liberty of editing the 0.15 script file in a way that I think would work well. The summary is that I added a few variables that control how Elise and the landlady are referred to in dialogue: elise_rel, ll_rel and ll_ref. The first two are pretty self-explanatory: they just return the MC's relationship to Elise and the landlady. ll_ref is more of a convenience variable, for when Elise or the MC are addressing the landlady directly, and by default it uses a string function to capitalize ll_rel - the subtle difference between "my mom" and "Hi Mom."

I think this is a pretty good solution, because it's both simple and scalable, and it doesn't require much from you besides remembering to call the variables while you're writing.

Edit: Changed how the variables are initialized in order to make them easier to patch, and added a proof-of-concept patch.

Edit #2: Another advantage to having ll_ref be a separate variable is that, if you come up with a name for the landlady and want Elise and the MC to refer to her by her first name by default, you can just change the value of ll_ref to her name, and it'll handle things quite neatly without having to go and hunt down every instance that they refer to her in the script.

Last edited:

Bazaar's Harem

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
If you want some pointers on how you can do that, I took the liberty of editing the 0.15 script file in a way that I think would work well. The summary is that I added a few variables that control how Elise and the landlady are referred to in dialogue: elise_rel, ll_rel and ll_ref. The first two are pretty self-explanatory: they just return the MC's relationship to Elise and the landlady. ll_ref is more of a convenience variable, for when Elise or the MC are addressing the landlady directly, and by default it uses a string function to capitalize ll_rel - the subtle difference between "my mom" and "Hi Mom."

I think this is a pretty good solution, because it's both simple and scalable, and it doesn't require much from you besides remembering to call the variables while you're writing.

Edit: Changed how the variables are initialized in order to make them easier to patch, and added a proof-of-concept patch.
I appreciate the feedback but I had already thrown something together that should do the job, but i will definitly implement
ll_ref = ll_rel.capitalize() for continuity sake. Thanks for the idea, honestly not really sure what is possible in renpy's code! Everything I code is just kind of thrown together from examples of other peoples stuff.

Reactions: GiantessDeva

GiantessDeva

Dec 1, 2020
I appreciate the feedback but I had already thrown something together that should do the job, but i will definitly implement
ll_ref = ll_rel.capitalize() for continuity sake. Thanks for the idea, honestly not really sure what is possible in renpy's code! Everything I code is just kind of thrown together from examples of other peoples stuff.
Yeah, I've never really worked with Python or RenPy before, either. But glad to hear you've got a solution figured out!

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
I did do it myself. I didn't post it earlier because I figured having two patches would confuse people, but if you're not interested in fixing yours, I'll just throw it up here.

And sure, it's not hard to do this yourself, but it's still not cool to get all grumpy at somebody just because they point out that you should clean things up a bit. And the script for a new game like this is tiny, so it only takes a few minutes to test your changes and see if you broke something.
It's not that I have a problem with doing it myself.

It's that the game barely exists at this point anyway. Asking for an incest patch without even realizing that the game is in a "finish in 5 minutes" state is just mindless. They didn't try the game and realize they wanted an incest patch. They seen "roommate" and "land lady" and wanted someone to give them a fix.

Renpy edits are RIDICULOUSLY EASY. I did mine in about 4 minutes (only that long because I had to relaunch the game a few times to catch some of the basic issues.

They could have self-edited their files in less time than it took them to ask and wait for me to do it.

As far as test & see if I broke something, I played through it (after sharing) with my changes, and nothing seemed broken. Nobody said WHAT broke either, so not much for me to go on to fix anything either.

People need to grow up, and learn to do their own work when something is this easy.

To me, it is the same as going up to someone on the street and asking them to tie your shoe. It's just that easy, do it yourself. And I'd be grumpy if I tied someone's shoe on the street and they said "but you didn't double-knot it, my mom always double-knots it for me" too. I'd tell them off and that if they care HOW it's tied, they should learn to do such an easy task themselves.

Just like I did here.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
hey, Nikolaj,

hope this finds you well.
I've had several of these Succubus GIF animations sitting in my drive for a while;
unfortunately I don't know where they are originally from.

• • • • •

I gave a shot at finding them online, and reached .

hope this helps.

cheers, buddy.
I hope to someday be able to make these myself

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
I must say liked it over all, Lilith and the sister with their unapologetic attitudes and genki energy where great (and hot). The protagonist himself less so though with the way he started crying every time he realized he might *gasp* have to have sex with a girl. Is this going to be a recuring thing throughout the game or will he stop being such white knight and accept Liliths deal (and powers) relatively quickly?

Bazaar's Harem

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
I must say liked it over all, Lilith and the sister with their unapologetic attitudes and genki energy where great (and hot). The protagonist himself less so though with the way he started crying every time he realized he might *gasp* have to have sex with a girl. Is this going to be a recuring thing throughout the game or will he stop being such white knight and accept Liliths deal (and powers) relatively quickly?
That is overal the idea. The next update will be a setup for them to start working together pretty closely
;)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

sydorovich

Jan 3, 2020
Almost perfectly made demo-style start with at least 1 possesion right from the start. Good job