MindRest

Sep 14, 2023
Hello fellow eroge enjoyers, my name is MindRest and I was working with Bazaar, mostly in the renovation and creation of the visual part.

I hate to brake it to the few of you here, but this game may be no more. As (perhaps) some of you may have noticed, Bazaar has killed his patreon and discord server and posted this on his itchio page.

1694667784780.png

I have attempted to contact him since then to know if he plans to pick it it up eventually, but my messages, so far, have been met with silence and, going by his comment above, I think he may have jumped ship permanently.

Truly, is a shame considering I myself was hyped up to work on this game and its characters, despite how hard it has become for me in these months to come up with more material since the last update (which is why you haven't seen any). I imagine he was in a similar situation but has decided to simply continue with his life instead (for which I don't blame him).

However, I can't stay in silence after that since I still worked my butt off to come out with some things myself. So I decided to present the one character I'm still very proud of, Lillith.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally planned to post her and a few others together as promotional banners, as a way to incentivize people into playing the game with the visual upgrades.
Unlike 2d drawings you can reuse 3D characters with a few modifications per scene. The idea was to polish them as much as possible for that instead of showing off an unfinished work just to rush things and keep interest up. It is like baking a cake, you do not show the batter to other people and then hope they praise you for it (or worse, consume it). At least Lillith is medium rare, but now we are talking about steaks and the metaphor starts falling apart.

So, I would post the others as well, but as I said they aren't completed... and, honestly, they might stay that way in the end.
Well, unless someone shows enough interest in some sort of revival. As Bazaar said, the game assets are up to anyone... I don't have any idea how this copyright thing works so it could all be his in the end due to whatever, but still, if no one does it, I may take care of it myself. After all, I got involved with this game because I liked the premise and I already have half my leg dipped in.

Sadly, this means that it will be under my vision. It means that, somehow, it is going to end up being a different game than the one you played. Well, if I can even handle developing one, we will see in the following days.

In the end, it all depends on if Bazaar says anything, if I can handle making a game instead of the more lucrative commissions, or if I get involved in another project in the meanwhile. Hopefully, there is enough interest.

Whatever is the case, this game here is abandoned and you can let it rest.

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Hello fellow eroge enjoyers, my name is MindRest and I was working with Bazaar, mostly in the renovation and creation of the visual part.

I hate to brake it to the few of you here, but this game may be no more. As (perhaps) some of you may have noticed, Bazaar has killed his patreon and discord server and posted this on his itchio page.

View attachment 2928444

I have attempted to contact him since then to know if he plans to pick it it up eventually, but my messages, so far, have been met with silence and, going by his comment above, I think he may have jumped ship permanently.

Truly, is a shame considering I myself was hyped up to work on this game and its characters, despite how hard it has become for me in these months to come up with more material since the last update (which is why you haven't seen any). I imagine he was in a similar situation but has decided to simply continue with his life instead (for which I don't blame him).

However, I can't stay in silence after that since I still worked my butt off to come out with some things myself. So I decided to present the one character I'm still very proud of, Lillith.

I personally planned to post her and a few others together as promotional banners, as a way to incentivize people into playing the game with the visual upgrades.
Unlike 2d drawings you can reuse 3D characters with a few modifications per scene. The idea was to polish them as much as possible for that instead of showing off an unfinished work just to rush things and keep interest up. It is like baking a cake, you do not show the batter to other people and then hope they praise you for it (or worse, consume it). At least Lillith is medium rare, but now we are talking about steaks and the metaphor starts falling apart.

So, I would post the others as well, but as I said they aren't completed... and, honestly, they might stay that way in the end.
Well, unless someone shows enough interest in some sort of revival. As Bazaar said, the game assets are up to anyone... I don't have any idea how this copyright thing works so it could all be his in the end due to whatever, but still, if no one does it, I may take care of it myself. After all, I got involved with this game because I liked the premise and I already have half my leg dipped in.

Sadly, this means that it will be under my vision. It means that, somehow, it is going to end up being a different game than the one you played. Well, if I can even handle developing one, we will see in the following days.

In the end, it all depends on if Bazaar says anything, if I can handle making a game instead of the more lucrative commissions, or if I get involved in another project in the meanwhile. Hopefully, there is enough interest.

Whatever is the case, this game here is abandoned and you can let it rest.
Sad i realy looked forward to it the pictures lookes super promising. I hope someone or you take over ^.^