xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Last fight is completely broken atm. FPS plummets to 10fps and you cannot fight anything reactively pretty much. 20% GPU usage, 30% CPU usage. I think it's related to them going too hardcore on the floor reflection and the engine just can't keep up

This is on a 8700k overclocked to 4.8, and a RTX 2070. Smh.
Is the same for everyone don't worry... even if u have the most expensive computer in the world could probably be the same

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yup, that's why a hero showing up with the bugfixed v1.02 (2022.03.24) would be a Godsend... ;)

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
What mind control is on this game? Just the Revenants?
Actually there's 2 instances of mind control, those reaper-looking enemies (I assume that's the Revenants, I forgot the enemy names), and in the ending fight the three characters are in the process of being mind controlled but the person you're in control of fights it while the other two lose and you have to beat the sense back into them, pretty good stuff but wish there was more of it

Reactions: Elsiss Surana

Birdie

Oct 29, 2017
is simply frozen :ROFLMAO:
It's not frozen, this is a separate glitch. I've gotten it too. The framerate at the endgame is one issue, but there's also a chance that they can become completely invulnerable and passive. They just stand there doing their idle animations. Seems to be a soft-lock.

It might be related to what items you have equipped on them when you enter the rift? Seems like the AI isn't equipped to handle certain items-- for example, both Dorothy and Sera worked fine with nothing in their inventory, but I gave Dorothy the defensive spell you get from sword sheaths, and that broke her. I might be wrong, though, this is just my observations-- haven't cared to fully test it.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It might be related to what items you have equipped on them when you enter the rift? Seems like the AI isn't equipped to handle certain items-- for example, both Dorothy and Sera worked fine with nothing in their inventory, but I gave Dorothy the defensive spell you get from sword sheaths, and that broke her. I might be wrong, though, this is just my observations-- haven't cared to fully test it.
Sera had nothing, but Dorothy had that defensive miasma spell. And I beat the boss alone, bec Sera and Dorothy was raped by werespiders, before I enter the next room.

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
Sera had nothing, but Dorothy had that defensive miasma spell. And I beat the boss alone, bec Sera and Dorothy was raped by werespiders, before I enter the next room.
You can just beat the shit out of them before "the God Whore instance", if you have Discord curse
And then one-shot them during the Slideshow Curse, so you can continue and finally kill the evil bitch-ass-whore knights. They are not a big deal if you have your dragon sword saved on Nellie

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Last fight is completely broken, 1 fps, I reached this this point 3 times so I guess I won´t be finishing the game lol.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Would love if someone based would bless the thread with a v1.03, which would have the fixes for the abovementioned problems; and also being much smaller (through optimization, I reckon) supposedly.
Demosaic is that a thing for this game?
I think somone would have done the deed by now if it were possible. The fact that it's IL2CPP scripted probs didn't help. But hey, maybe... the v1.03... is changed... somewhat? Someone should find out! :D

Reactions: odynson

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Cheat engine Table V2022-03-20 that still works DL below. :3
Is working on de-censorship next. >:3 NOPE CAN'T use Bepinex 2 uncensored it. XD

(Credits: This CT from , by user " ".)

How to use:
1. First download and extract the "SuccubusHeavenCT.zip" (preferably in-game folder but it doesn't matter where its at; As long as U can remember where U put it). :3

2. And then launch Cheat Engine. >w>

3. Then launch the game. <w<

4. Go back to the Cheat engine and click on "Select a process to open" or attach CE to the running game. >w<

5. Now click on "file" or ALT+F (for respect. XD ), "Load" or CTRL+O, and load in the CT file U just downloaded and extracted. X3

6. Then click on the box to activate the "Get Base from Pink Bar".

7. And then go back to the game window and start playing the story mode or whatever.

8. Soon as U get past the tutorial (where there are training dummies), pause the game with the ESC key.

9. Go back to CE and TADA table should be working now.
(This GUI is made from the same
game thread above). :3

10. ENJOY GETTING RAPED. >:3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Here you go the FULL SAVE I got with everything UNLOCKED. :3
(This save and the CT post above only work for game exe V2020-03-30-45503 or Game released V1.0.20220317 and older. IDK what might happen in newer versions of this game, if the game ever gets updated any further). >w>

Notes: You have to overwrite everything or save will not work due to serialization and save anti-cheat BS. XD
I swear the dev dat made dis game is a cringer because he didn't make the game easy to mod for adding cheats and he also added a stupid feature that generates an encrypted signature for the save so no one can tamper with it. >:/
And before when this game was still in alpha Ver 2, U could easily mess with the save files. >w>

Favorite succubus Spoiler image below. >:3
(I want 2 be dat succubus. >w< )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
i didn't download cheat engine months ago because my antivirus said is a malware and even if i have doubts i prefered to don't download it :coffee:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes