Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
More like that good sheet. Vanilla is fine but to literally have it almost everywhere is boring. Make no mistake I enjoy it every now and then but to come onto a game and complain it isn't just vanilla is fucking annoying. I don't go onto every vanilla thread and say "Well this shit is boring, who'd play this?", this is just me stating this. I don't feel as if anyone recently stated that. However what Karneol did state about how "There are tons of games where amoebas, spiders, dogs, etc raping the girls" is completely wrong. There are a good amount sure, but not "tons". Especially in decent quality+ where it gets rarer and rarer and becomes more and more vanilla.

Mainly because of what I stated. This is a highly quality game, not just with monsters, but also beasts and insects. It's hard finding a female protag game where it doesn't just involve vanilla sex. And honestly, I hope they do add more poses with the ghouls(?), especially oral, spitroasting, and 3 dickings... Maybe even cross species sex, bug on one end ghoul on the other... Oh man I hope they add more to this game. I'm more than willing to wait for shit like this.
You’re trying to express yourself in a professional way, but in fact.. you are a professional only in one thing, to twist a someone's words. Quote me plz, where did you read in my comments that I want vanilla sex in this game? Or have I ever said any time that I want a passionate sex between the heroines and monsters, which is maybe preceded by a romantic candlelit dinner...? lol
...and your other phobia.. "There are tons of games where amoebas, spiders, dogs, etc raping the girls" ..you really clicked on this topic. But then I tell you, I literally played more than 100 games where such things happens... but I have never mentioned that either the most of them was 3d games ...just you.

Yes there is, and it's because humanoids all have the same type of bodies, so there's only a set amount of things you can do with it.
If you really doubt it, try once the Wild life..:D

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
-There are only so many sex positions with humanoid enemies.
-Infact there can be 100+.
-Okay but it takes time to animate them.

????
And animating the others £amoebas, tentacles) does not or what??
XD

Reactions: Karneol

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
try once the Wild life
Tried it, and most of the animations are slight variations of others, you really can't count them. Also I wouldn't call a minotaur "humanoid" but yeah I get your point. Still, Wild Life has a LOT of variations of the same 5 positions and I really don't want that in a video game. Infact, Wild Life is literally just an animation gallery and not a game

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Tried it, and most of the animations are slight variations of others, you really can't count them. Also I wouldn't call a minotaur "humanoid" but yeah I get your point. Still, Wild Life has a LOT of variations of the same 5 positions and I really don't want that in a video game. Infact, Wild Life is literally just an animation gallery and not a game
But we exactly talking about just the animations, don't we? It's not that I'm not bored already this topic, but I'm just asking out of curiosity... What are those "special" sex positions you imagining with the mosquitos or amoebas..?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
You’re trying to express yourself in a professional way, but in fact.. you are a professional only in one thing, to twist a someone's words. Quote me plz, where did you read in my comments that I want vanilla sex in this game? Or have I ever said any time that I want a passionate sex between the heroines and monsters, which is maybe preceded by a romantic candlelit dinner...? lol
...and your other phobia.. "There are tons of games where amoebas, spiders, dogs, etc raping the girls" ..you really clicked on this topic. But then I tell you, I literally played more than 100 games where such things happens... but I have never mentioned that either the most of them was 3d games ...just you.

If you really doubt it, try once the Wild life..:D
Yeah you're smoking that dumb shit I guess. You literally edited your post after I replied. Regardless, arguing with someone who isn't fluent in English is pointless. However, I shall reacquire Wild Life since it's been a good while for updates.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah you're smoking that dumb shit I guess. You literally edited your post after I replied. Regardless, arguing with someone who isn't fluent in English is pointless. However, I shall reacquire Wild Life since it's been a good while for updates.
I really edited a post yesterday which was answered to you, but I remember exactly there was no respond from you yet, so plz don't lie to me. I already see now you didn't stated exactly that I want vanilla sex in this game, and I admit I read this wrong, but it was hard to follow the gist of your comments, coz I didn't understand that how it was related to my first post. Maybe I was a bit rude and unfair with you in my last reply, but I'm sure the only pointless thing what happened here rather was your tale about the vanilla games.

Tsugaru

Jul 12, 2018
The demo on the DLSite is the most recent.
Try it, and ... it's fast. To fast. If they lower speed of characters and they attack, it will have more fun to dodge and so on.
Lastly, in Galery Mode I not discovered 1 monster. Dowon from MutantGhoul. Someone know where is it?

weirdKerl

Jan 6, 2021
Anyone else having an issue with getting the game to run? I've got the Japanese locale thing installed properly but the game crashes after the Unity splash screen.

Reactions: Nobuddy

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with getting the game to run? I've got the Japanese locale thing installed properly but the game crashes after the Unity splash screen.
Honestly, I'm pretty sure they added something that'd make the game crash on startup. I was able to play the game normally until I tried again. Crashes. Crashes when I try; admin, local jap, normal, force run, deleting saves, etc. If they're this adamant on postponing a trial version for years then I can easily see this adding something to break non backer games (if they even have those).

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
If you downloaded the demo illegally, chances are it would crash as the dev implemented DRM.

Poogers

Jan 15, 2020
Any news about game?
There is the creators Ci-En if you want to keep up
But there was recently a new version for a demo, but they mentioned (in the machine translation that I read) that there wasn't a whole lot added, but I am unsure on what WAS added.

Nobuddy

Aug 29, 2017
If you downloaded the demo illegally, chances are it would crash as the dev implemented DRM.
That shouldn't happen with the DLsite demo right? Mine gets stuck on the unity logo screen. Deleting saves doesn't seem to help.