Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Just a heads-up, there's an actual full thread for the game over here. Not much point in this one, since this is a translation request thread, and the full game comes fully translated.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I ended up getting it through desktop, mega just decided to freak out and break for some reason
Do you have a smartphone? Try download Mega app from Google Play. Then login with ur acc, click this mega link and it will ask you direct to app. Like this the pic below. Then click save to device and after done downloaded, put usb cable to your pc and copy paste.

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, guys, does anybody have problems with windows trying to search for values via cheat engine in this game? I get my windows 10 crashed every time.:unsure:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone else having problems once they're transported to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after defeating the twins? The moment I beat the "QTE" my performance went to like half a frame. Thought it was the game fucking with me (like it does on unlocking) but after beating the enemies, it was made clear that the whole level is apparently just a nuke. Fucking hell man.

Reactions: SirStewpit

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
99% save file

full bad ends gallery
full battle gallery (except a few chapters, idk how get them)

Extract in folder with a game (where place's *.exe file)
Should work, tag me if something wrong.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone still have the alpha2 patch? All the mega links on here are gone, and the one that does work is alpha1 I think
But why would you want alpha from so far ago? It had very little actual content to work with so modding is also a nonsense...