DD84

Aug 27, 2022
It feels rather cruel of you to add in that mushroom platform section with the Fox mask because I just keep on falling in the canyon below. The hitbox for the mushrooms themselves feels off because sometimes i can jump on the mushroom and sometimes i can't, and I don't have any clue on when I should dash over and when I shouldn't dash over. I've read through the instructions you wrote on the sign, but they don't help me at all. It really feels like you should've tested out this section more before you decided to drop the update that was added in this area.

And i'd just like to note that it's way easier to use the Gargoyle mask to pass this section than the Fox mask.

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
It feels rather cruel of you to add in that mushroom platform section with the Fox mask because I just keep on falling in the canyon below. The hitbox for the mushrooms themselves feels off because sometimes i can jump on the mushroom and sometimes i can't, and I don't have any clue on when I should dash over and when I shouldn't dash over. I've read through the instructions you wrote on the sign, but they don't help me at all. It really feels like you should've tested out this section more before you decided to drop the update that was added in this area.

And i'd just like to note that it's way easier to use the Gargoyle mask to pass this section than the Fox mask.
Cruel is an interesting word to use there haha. It's one of the few mechanics that I actually really had fun with and tested a lot. I know the gargoyle mask is easier to use but I don't want to spell everything out for the player, just like how the gargoyle mask can jump over the bridges it's fun to let them discover some things on their own. For the fox mask it depends on when you use the dash ability and the hitbox is pretty consistent from what I've checked you just need to make sure you're hitting the top of the mushroom.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Curious why some of the latest monsters are more insulting or cruel compared to the earlier ones. Is it because they have met the Sigma Clan more and believe all humans are that bad?

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Curious why some of the latest monsters are more insulting or cruel compared to the earlier ones. Is it because they have met the Sigma Clan more and believe all humans are that bad?
That and the floating island doesn't see as many humans, so they're more eager to feed :]

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
My favroite monster girls.. Maybe timber?I like the nice ones. also question.. What kind of monster girl is ella? or is she a human?

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
Wow this game starts out great but then gets increasingly frustrating and not worth playing thanks to the absolutely dogshit platforming that starts happening

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Wow this game starts out great but then gets increasingly frustrating and not worth playing thanks to the absolutely dogshit platforming that starts happening
It's a 2D side scroller game, platforming is kind of expected. The first time it's introduced you are given the ability to skip it entirely lol

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes