4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
6gVpat.png

Overview:
You play as a man who has lost everything, but in your moment of need, a pink-haired woman offers you the gift of a new life.
But of course, nothing is that simple as this woman turns out to be a devious succubus with the power of a goddess. . .

Tricked and indebted you're now a Slave Knight forced to do whatever she wants you to do.
Weirdly enough she shares bits of her power and sends you to another planet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Cibbon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

bg failex41.jpg bg ydomain1.jpg bg prisonwrist2.jpg S7mTak.gif bg failex138.jpg aqwfgd.gif UJV9oW.jpg WQxSCs.jpg DazNXx.gif 6WG2jE.jpg axVcwe.jpg bg ydomain75.jpg bg prison67.jpg bg failex7.jpg bg frag145.jpg bg failex112.jpg hn8gQW.gif YljJ3k.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Will you be able to free yourself from the succubus's grasp and live your new life to the fullest
good-good.jpg

The overview seems somewhat interesting until the part where it says that "Tricked and indebted you're now a Slave Knight forced to do whatever she wants you to do" :KEK:, certainly the models look good, but I suppose this is going to have forced femdom by X updates until the Mc gains some backbone or power, right? (that is, the mc looks like he could pass as a femboy)

It would be good to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: it seems thag this is going to be Sandbox and apparently according to the answer that the dev gave me in itch, the future content that the game may have will be according to demand, in a few words "anything is possible".

Anyways, if dev lurks f95 Good luck.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Models are looking good enough(y)!

Is femdom avoidable? Is NTR avoidable if planned?
If you are trying to troll or spam me than don't ping me. This is serious question for dev or people who are intellectual enough to not shit on someone asking a valid question;).

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Cibbon

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
starting with rape right out of the gate on patreon of all places?

bold.gif

Edit: Despite all the bickering i liked the start (not a fan of the first forced sex scene) but the animations are really good for an Koi game and look smooth,the Lis from the banner that we saw in game do look good.

but i hope that if femdom is a reoccurring theme it will be avoidable, and to be honest more than a bit unenthusiastic about the plans for sandbox.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes