Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Get a quest (talk to bartender for Alice or that demon running around for Hanabi). Then, instead of completing the quest, go back to the student council and forge your report.
and then what? i have 3 reports. Victoria doesn't say anything new, and when i go to the laptop to submit the reports i get the two options from before. submitting just a single one results in the "happy ending", and if i let Victoria take my reports then nothing new happens either. eventually i've watched the same scene 3 times and then are without reports and without options to proceed.
going by the most recent patchnotes there has to be more than that old titgrab/blackmail scene. maybe it's tied to to one of the Alice routes?
v4.19
4.19 Update story of Alice_Seduction route
Victoria_Servant route story update
Victoria_Story update of the subordinate route

Tensui_Bad end route story update
Hanabi_update story of maternal route

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
and then what? i have 3 reports. Victoria doesn't say anything new, and when i go to the laptop to submit the reports i get the two options from before. submitting just a single one results in the "happy ending", and if i let Victoria take my reports then nothing new happens either. eventually i've watched the same scene 3 times and then are without reports and without options to proceed.
going by the most recent patchnotes there has to be more than that old titgrab/blackmail scene. maybe it's tied to to one of the Alice routes?
v4.19

have the same problem cant seem to progress her route she just takes the reports and nothing happens

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
v4.19

don't submit the report. when you go to the pc, there should be an option to forge the report instead.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Get a quest (talk to bartender for Alice or that demon running around for Hanabi). Then, instead of completing the quest, go back to the student council and forge your report.
don't submit the report. when you go to the pc, there should be an option to forge the report instead.
nope, no option to forge a report. can you recreate it real fast from a new game (skip intro->talk to questgivers->return to forge reports)? doesn't work for me, so i guess there has to be an additional trigger somewhere. i tried the alice slave route (the one with the mask girl) and that can bring victoria into the picture and give you a bootkissing scene or two, but even then i can't forge a report.
just took a look at the image folder and found these that i'm missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
nope, no option to forge a report. can you recreate it real fast from a new game (skip intro->talk to questgivers->return to forge reports)? doesn't work for me, so i guess there has to be an additional trigger somewhere. i tried the alice slave route (the one with the mask girl) and that can bring victoria into the picture and give you a bootkissing scene or two, but even then i can't forge a report.
alright, I've thoroughly tested so many factors. this is how to definitively file a false report (dammit dev and your confusing conditions):
- Start Alice quest
- Lose until you agree to be her slave
- Once she's left the bar and you talk to the shopkeeper, you can file a false report

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Igknotus

May 12, 2018
You have to lose to Alice in the town Inn and Tensui from the red light district and have Hanabi resolve both issues.

Reactions: Daemielle

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
As Jivid said, you have to keep fighting Alice until she offers to leave if you become her slave. If you agree (this appeared as skip the fight for me) then Alice leaves and you can talk to the pub owner to trigger the false report flag. If Alice stops letting you fight her before that deal appears, then you messed up and need to reload from an old save.

Likewise, if you lose to Tensui enough times for your spore gauge to max, you can report to the requester nothing was there and file a false report. I assume there is an equivalent false for the third girl as well.

PS: Do you know how to get the last Victoria scene? I reached the other four but not that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: skinnyj69

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
I played this back when Hanabi was just added, (I believe) I will definitely play through this new update it looks fantastic.

jojo1993

Apr 13, 2021
As Jivid said, you have to keep fighting Alice until she offers to leave if you become her slave. If you agree (this appeared as skip the fight for me) then Alice leaves and you can talk to the pub owner to trigger the false report flag. If Alice stops letting you fight her before that deal appears, then you messed up and need to reload from an old save.

Likewise, if you lose to Tensui enough times for your spore gauge to max, you can report to the requester nothing was there and file a false report. I assume there is an equivalent false for the third girl as well.

PS: Do you know how to get the last Victoria scene? I reached the other four but not that one.
Late, but to get the last scene you need to prepare tea and then fail as her chair by letting the gauge go to 0.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, do you know if there is a scene with the protagonist's sister? because I got to a point where after asking Victoria for money she tells you that if you don't comply with what she says she will demote you to your sister's slave but nothing happens after that.
and how do you get
And do you know how to get to the club that Alice takes you to? Because the only thing I got was when Alice introduced you to her friend but nothing more.

Soupyblade

Jan 13, 2022
How to get this scense guys ?
You can get this scene if you keep getting charmed by Alice. Always choose the dialogue option that does not involve fighting her. You eventually have to pay her for her services. You can borrow money from Victoria as the price gets more expensive. Vow to be her slave and you get to work at the Entertainment District.

Reactions: lovefemdomscat

OnaraRpgGamer

Feb 3, 2020
You can get this scene if you keep getting charmed by Alice. Always choose the dialogue option that does not involve fighting her. You eventually have to pay her for her services. You can borrow money from Victoria as the price gets more expensive. Vow to be her slave and you get to work at the Entertainment District.
What then... I mean is there anything specific I have to do or the sort to get the scene like failing or doing something the wrong way?

zatahermawan

Aug 20, 2023
What then... I mean is there anything specific I have to do or the sort to get the scene like failing or doing something the wrong way?
just dont fight Alice, she will make you work on entertainment district, and all the girls there will bully you and make you their toilet

Dizz_Relict

Apr 17, 2018
just dont fight Alice, she will make you work on entertainment district, and all the girls there will bully you and make you their toilet
sorry but this wont work for me :D i only get the Slave END..

nevermind i'am just stupid :D

Last edited:

judo456

May 10, 2020
Bro this has so much potential, its so sad the creator only works on it for 20 minutes a month. So much talent but is too busy erping on subscriber posts :FacePalm:

Reactions: XMHK
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes