yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusAndMagic-4.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
well, i guess this game needs the futa tag now..
this is one of the games that I want to be good but has so little content its always disappointing whenever new updates come so is there any new content or just the addition of a new character?

Reactions: XMHK

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
seriously ? Can you give a pic of the new character to see if it is worth to play it again ? :D
this is one of the games that I want to be good but has so little content its always disappointing whenever new updates come so is there any new content or just the addition of a new character?
not much more as far as i've seen, but i didn't really check everything. a couple new pics for previous girls are there, but not alot.

Reactions: ss6 and Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Does this game have a walkthrough?
Alice - 3 routes - beat her (hero route) lose to her (bad end route) pay her (findom slave route)
white hair girl - 3 routes - Beat her (hero route) lose to her and obey her (mommy route) lose to her and disobey her (bad end route)
victoria - 2 routes - hand in assignments (you win game) give her assignments (sub route)

dunno about the new girl(futa) havent downloaded the new version

failing to lick alices toilet will eventually lead you into a scat scene

I dont believe there is really any other hidden content everything is pretty straight forward

victoria only has like 3 scenes although idk if they are bugged or actually in game
Alices bad end route has the most content you can actually get rid of her bad end route by submitting to the white hair girl who will then go tell alice to leave you alone

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Well, it's a Jiangshi judging by the clothing and stitches in the flesh. A Chinese hopping zombie.
Thanks for the context, didn't really play this game for a while now. Seeing that was killing me tho xD I bet he uses that to scare the shit out of the mc, imagine being forced to suck on that lol well as long as he has no rotten feet I'm ok (?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Thanks for the context, didn't really play this game for a while now. Seeing that was killing me tho xD I bet he uses that to scare the shit out of the mc, imagine being forced to suck on that lol well as long as he has no rotten feet I'm ok (?
in my experience "he" doesn't. in my playthrough i only found out after the spore bar filled to 100 (3 losses). the folder structure of the game kinda suggests "he" also does revealing stuff during combat, but that (thankfully) didn't really happen to me.
hate me or not but i'm personally not a fan of futa infiltrating alot of femdom games these days. i'm no expert, but does "he" even qualify as futa? i remember days when balls were a clear no-go in that regard. personally i want women in femdom, not inbetweens.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you !
For the debat about futanari in femdom games, i think it should always be optional. Futanari are not exactly women. And for some men, it is just a dude with tits.
Personnaly i like futanari on girl or futanari being dominated by a girl, but really hate it on male.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
in my experience "he" doesn't. in my playthrough i only found out after the spore bar filled to 100 (3 losses). the folder structure of the game kinda suggests "he" also does revealing stuff during combat, but that (thankfully) didn't really happen to me.
hate me or not but i'm personally not a fan of futa infiltrating alot of femdom games these days. i'm no expert, but does "he" even qualify as futa? i remember days when balls were a clear no-go in that regard. personally i want women in femdom, not inbetweens.
TBH, this is a weird case even under normal futa arguments. It's not even actually a dick, its a fungal spore injector, so if anything its less of a penis and more of an ovipositor since its function is to impregnate the host by laying the spores inside them.

So...actually, this whole thing is debatable in a way I find annoying and I'm not going to go into it any further than this. To be honest, the body itself is female and fully female, its just the mushroom parasite remodled it a bit to spread around spores and stuff.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
the body itself is female and fully female, its just the mushroom parasite remodled it a bit to spread around spores and stuff.
well yeah, as with fungus in general "he" is a bit on the odd and not easily classified side. but if you're strictly hetero, only searching for *female* domination, then you still have an issue here. no hate on anyone, but i personally don't wanna see anyone but the MC having a dick in the stuff i fap to, be it a regular guy, a "normal" futa with all attention placed on its oversized cock, or a mushroom monster possesing a corpse and creating some sort of ovipositor. in my male (strictly hetero) mindset all of those feel wrong.
gonna agree with ss6: if you do it, then please make it optional (and create alternatives/toggles).

Reactions: ss6
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes