1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TitleGraphic.png

Overview:
The Animation RPG "Succubus Nightmare" is back with further enriched content!

In this dream world, you are set to get back to the real world. But you have
to run away from succubi trying to cumsqueeze you throughout your passage.

To sum up, it counts over 3,000 images total!
The amount of images are more than the previous "Succubus Nightmare2".​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-23
Release Date: 2021-12-21
Developer: Animism
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Succubus Nightmare 2
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2-2_018.png 2-2_038.png 3-2_03.png 5-2_054.png 11-2_048.png 20-2_017.png 23-2_034.png 25-2_04.png 28-2_029.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusNightmare3-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I don't think it's possible to call a situation where I get to deposit my seed in copious numbers of ready ladies a nightmare

Reactions: Pervert0024

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
For a moment, I got excited, thinking it's a new sequel to Village of Nightmare... but nope... similar title, also has succubi, also uses 3D Custom Girl to animate... but it's a different series.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In this dream world, you are set to get back to the real world. But you have
to run away from succubi trying to cumsqueeze you throughout your passage.
can someone translate this into english?

RSGArsga

Jan 5, 2021
You're trapped in the dream world, but have the chance to get back to reality. To do so, you've got to run from the succubi all through out the dream world that are trying to wring your dick dry and prevent your escape.

can someone translate this into english?

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You're trapped in the dream world, but have the chance to get back to reality. To do so, you've got to run from the succubi all through out the dream world that are trying to wring your dick dry and prevent your escape.
Oh, thank you.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
It's somehow lower effort than the previous ones. The gameplay is non-existent and beating it unlocks all scenes. Attached a save file incase the scenes do it for you.

It's the same low effort 6 or so character models doing identical copies of all the scenes, maybe with a different camera angle.
Can agree with that completely.

Played the first game was dissapointed. Played the first level of the second game and already noticed that its just the first game completely re-used. I wont even bother playing this 3rd game. Its just gonna be the first and second game as a re-skin nothing more.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
This is obnoxious to play. To win, you just have to run to the other side of each map, or "floor", which is honestly really easy, but to actually get to the H content (which is probably why you're playing in the first place), you have to get caught. That in itself is fine! We've seen that formula countless times, defeat sex, reverse R, it's great. But everytime, on every new floor, you let yourself get caught, see the scene (which as mentioned is just a gif with the same character w/ 10 or so different hair-styles), and then get kicked back to main menu.

It's this annoying cycle of letting yourself get caught, viewing a subpar scene, getting kicked to main menu, hitting 'Continue', easily traversing to the next floor in about 6 seconds, and doing all that again. Dozens of times. Though looking at previous installments, not sure what I was honestly expecting . . .

One silver lining, it gets into the H content pretty quick, not a lot of beating around the bush.

Reactions: Lonely Virgin
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote