Wolf RPG None Succubus Orb – Runaway Girl and Two Sluts [RJ415169] [RANBALANCE]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Hope I can post a link to the game that I uploaded:
Anyways I like the game, I have 0 clue of what I'm doing. It is playable with MTool. Still... I just run about as a murder hobo most of the time. Tried cheating for fun, couldn't find the values out in cheat engine, well for xp atleast since that is the only thing I tried. If something dosen't work with the link or rar file, feel free to reply, I can try on a different site or just recompress it.

BR1230m

Jan 22, 2022
Anyways I like the game, I have 0 clue of what I'm doing. It is playable with MTool. Still... I just run about as a murder hobo most of the time. Tried cheating for fun, couldn't find the values out in cheat engine, well for xp atleast since that is the only thing I tried. If something dosen't work with the link or rar file, feel free to reply, I can try on a different site or just recompress it.
[/Q
It doesn't work for some reason

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Do you have the latest version? Also have you tried save editors?

Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
It's pretty easy to play. I completed it when it came out on hentaibedta. Pretty good game. Visit the important locations.

Oct 12, 2018
mmm anyone working on a rudimentary MTL? not sure if you can use chatgpt for wolfrpg, id try if i knew wtf im doing but i dont

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
i try to download this game but it said cannot locate basic info data
Think your directory name is too long. Either shorten the name of the folder and make sure the game is not buried deep within all the folders.

But yes, this game is amazing but the optimization is pretty poor. Tons of lags and freezes.

Jun 18, 2022
Just some scattered notes for anyone who becomes interested in this game. I found this game the other day and...there's a lot of stuff to unpack here.
I’m not big on doing partial translations, but there is a sizable amount of text in this and I’m not sure how complex some of the code is. WolfRPG maker games can generally be translated, but sometimes the author obsfuscates text, or at least injects it in a way that Translator++ can’t detect. On first check, it doesn’t really seem to be the case, thankfully. (For the record, I'm a translator, I don't intend to use ChatGPT for this. Anyone who's attempting to use ChatGPT to push out a translation faster doesn't need to worry about offending my feelings.)

There’s a female cultist(I’m just calling them cultists for the sake of this post) in the starter woods who will allow you to customize the enemy NPCs. She’s off to the right. The problem is that not all settings work for all characters, it seems. Or, there’s an unmentioned pre-requisite, but chances are the options just plain don’t work.
First option is hair color, this generally just works.
Second option is skin color – this doesn’t really work. Human/succubi can only be white through black, no green skin. This is really painful because the game doesn’t tell you that it won’t work, or why it won’t. I'm pretty sure I got it to work once, but I'm still poking at it.

Sidenote: Misaki’s skin color can be changed at tanning booths in various places. The onsen has one. The place with ゆ on a tapestry out front. Medina will appear here, as a previous poster said.

After that, if the character can have different clothing (for Medina, normal, swimwear, nude), you’ll be asked this. Then you can...choose their name, for some reason, I guess, among the list of enemies? Then you can choose what the enemy will do toward Misaki (Protagonist default name) by clicking on her body parts. I have no idea how much this influences what they do. I’ll attach screenshots if people want them.

This only applies for the bottom two options, Medina's human and succubus forms. Any of the rest adjust the men that appear in the game. Their options are different -- first option is hair type, then color, then skin color, and beard.
As for the gallery, you need to spend the holy points or whatever separately. If you buy Misaki’s clothes changing options in the CG room, you don’t have them in the cut-in animation room.
Sidenote: It looks like in the cut-in animation room, you can enable an option to reduce or increase Misaki’s succubus transformation level. This setting applies outside, too, for some reason.
At max level, Misaki’s attack turns into a large slash that can break obstacles blocking your path, destroy cars, and the perverts who normally have no healthbar. I guess they’re counted as obstacles.
I have no idea if this is an oversight you can use to make yourself even more powerful in the virgin route, or if toggling it at all will break a virgin run. I’ll test and report back.

I think in one of the downtown areas is a pedastal. If you visit at night, a cultist will be there. Don’t quote me on this but I believe with their help it puts markers on the map to the locations of the orbs. They’re visible on my map at this moment after speaking with said cultist, so that’s something.

Anyway, I’ll post any progress of messing around with the translation. In addition I’ll try to drop in some screenshots of translation in the gallery with some priority since I assume that’s where most people want to go. Sidenote: Regardless of whether virgin route or not, as you defeat enemies, they still drop holy energy you can use to unlock the gallery. By default, erotic values do not go up in the gallery, although you can adjust that, too. Whether or not using the gallery to view the scenes breaks a virgin run, I’ll report when I find out.

Lastly, one events I know that change the lewder Misaki are the becoming pregnant/egg laying events.

Editted to include that most of my testing in the character changer was for Medina's forms, and it does nothing. If anyone tinkers with the dudes and sees a difference, let me know.
Second edit: The endings, at least according to the gallery, don't require virginity. Less than 30 succubus meter and you get the good ending, 30-70 is the normal, and 100+ is "immoral".
Third edit: Okay so I took a screenshot of being able to change Medina's hair color...and yet I've never been able to do it again.

Last edited:

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Mtool makes this game pretty playable. I had no real issues following what to do using Mtool. (Though Mtool itself is a little janky to setup.)

It's a great game. The scene (which can be replayed in the gallery) of the futa slime queen is 10/10, A+, would play again.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
So, I went in for the good end. I didn't necessarily expect to cry, but that was...far more adorable than I was expecting. I suppose that ties into why I liked the game in the first place. Go out, scavenge for loot, get earth magic, never have to worry about an enemy getting close. It lets you interface with the stuff you want and pretty much avoid what you don't. And the game doesn't straight up force the protagonist to be a slut, it's just an option.

One of the previous posters said that during the loss scene with Medina, there's nothing NSFW. I don't know if the developers added it in a later version, but if the succubus transformation counter is 70+, there is a scene after losing the final battle.

Mostly I'm posting this because I'm trying to work on it, but translator++ just keeps crashing on any attempt to inject a translation. Even though at the moment I'm not even messing around with object pointers or anything that should mess things up, it's just breaking constantly. Not particularly sure what to do at this point. Trying a few other things, but it's not looking as promising as I'd like.

Update: I'll contact them and see if they want an English translation. They're still active, though they only have a handful of games. This will take longer since I'm going to finish my current projects first, but if I contact them , at least they'll know. Maybe with their help a way to inject the translation can be found.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote