• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah Version 2.1 would be great. Btw I have some great Information for people who wanted a full translation of this game. The game is now 100% translated in english for the version 2.1. All Information can be found here by the team who did it.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
idk if anyone else has asked it hear or not and i cbf looking through 18 pages of comments so yea, my searching has come up with nothing so ill ask it hear, is there a way to actually save the game? i know there's the quick save feature and there is a load option in the title screen but i can't see any way to actually save the game (please note i haven't played much of the game as i keep stopping after finishing a new scene as i lose interest in playing more after seeing them)

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
trying to get that pizza time perfect is fuking me up. why can't you just put in 12:00 lmfao

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
trying to get that pizza time perfect is fuking me up. why can't you just put in 12:00 lmfao
This part was a bit bugged, at least in version that i played. I think it worked for me when i changed time for 3 minutes (but i don't remember if it was 11:57 or 12:03)

Igknotus

May 12, 2018
Hey the complete english translation is done by translatingtogether on patreon can anyone put in the english translation with 2.1 version?

Reactions: ChromeOverdose

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I played this game blind and holy shit I died so many times before escaping. Need to do it again with 0 deaths but first some comments:

- Atmosphere is incredible. You can really feel the dread at every step you take. Interacting with Myusca or Nemea is pretty much a death sentence and while Vinum is slightly better she's still scary as hell. The game really succeeds in making the demons feel like predatory monsters you want to avoid as much as possible. It's really refreshing in a sea of deredere succubi.

- Vinum is the most interesting character in my opinion. The other too are rather flat (particularly Nemea) but some of Vinum's actions and remarks during H scenes can open a few alternate interpretations of her.

- Despite being in the vast majority of the cases synonym with death I found the H scenes rather hot.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Calling characters "flat" except Vinum who is a loli :D (just joking, i know what are You trying to say). Indeed, this game is something fresh. You want to watch sex scenes and do not want to get them at the same time.

mxford

Jul 10, 2018
So basically to completely run away you need:
1. Weird jewel + 1 hair from each Succubi
2. House key
3. Succubus Ashes
4. Sauce from Kitchen

And that's it?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes