4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

NanamiNee

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys! I recently downloaded the game and I am really excited to try it out.
The only problem is that I do not know how to save in this game, can anyone please help?

Leecher101

Jul 31, 2017
V2.1 translation which is the 100% translation and has stated no further updates will continue for the game

I also attached a v2.1 save it's not 100%
also missing some scenes(7) from Summoned Demons
missing the 3rd row down for Option(3) and the last square for Other(1)

Also supermann88 posted the patreon link to v2.1 on page 18 for the people who didn't bother to look at it...

Post to original link but if your to lazy you can download the attached.

Important notes that I thought you should know if you didn't go to the patron page.

"Installation: To install our patch just replace the BasicData.Wolf and MapData.Wolf files in "サキュバスプリズン\sys\Data" with our patch files above. If you have the V+ DLC then the installation order should be Base Game > Patch with V+ DLC files > Patch with our translation files. For most Japanese games to run you’ll also need Japanese locale enabled with or without our translation. Some translation lines won't update properly unless you start a completely fresh save because of the way WolfRPG stores information!

Important if you don’t have the V+ DLC: If you don't have the V+ DLC then try version of our patch instead which will re-enable the option to turn on/off voices at the players desk as shown in our previous guide to making patch work without V+ DLC - Warning: This version hasn't been thoroughly tested so if you run into other errors please consider buying the V+ DLC and using the v2 patch above!"

Also show support they're moving onto their new game "Lust Grimm" which was determined by a poll as well as support for the original creators

Reactions: ZaRandom

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not trying to detract from the discussion or anything, but does anyone know what happened to the attempt to translate Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi which was created by the same circle as Succubus Prison into English? I just thought I would ask on here instead of create a new thread over it, since I think the translation effort on ULMF has been silent for awhile. Did the game get dropped?

EDIT: I'm not even sure if I should be asking about the game, since it might be a Rule 7 violation. Sorry.

Reactions: loli senpai

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
well, i played in jp, this game is very good. I never heard about translation being in progress for it, but if it is, it is awesome news.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
the 2.1 is the other version with the V+ or just the normal version because i have the V+ version of the game

Kyuubi kun

Aug 12, 2018
With the new save files i get an error. It says system process error and I think the picture of the new scenes is missing somehow meaning the game won't show them and glitches. This also happens when I try to unlock the new scenes in game.

Kyuubi kun

Aug 12, 2018
Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ Ver.2.00 With DLC (Final Patch E)/Succubus Prison Ver.2.00 With DLC/sys/Data/EV-pic/A13.png
Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ Ver.2.00 With DLC (Final Patch E)/Succubus Prison Ver.2.00 With DLC/sys/Data/EV-pic/A14.png
If it helps, I had version 2.00 before and may have done something wrong when trying to update to 2.10. Any help would be much appreciated.

Revos0

Feb 15, 2018
Cause you need the base game file of the v2.1 for it to work right. Without the Game base data of V2.1 it just gonna cause error.

Wait until the V2.1 get released and then apply Translation patch.

Kyuubi kun

Aug 12, 2018
I did manage to get it to work in the end, but not with my version of the game. Got a fresh version of 2.1, downloaded the english patch and found the voice patch separately and lastly, carried over my save file and another save file with the two new scenes, then just put all the components in the right place and presto, scenes all unlocked with voice included and no more glitches.

RandoDudetheGuy

Aug 17, 2018
So I've followed a guild thru and I get everything I need to get thru the door
3 hairs to charge the gem demon dust honey and the glove but then when I walk thru I get hit by a jolt of pain and it's game over. How do you actually get out.

Nov 24, 2017
So I also have done everything the walkthrough said and for some reason, I can't take the honey from the rice cooker. I thought I read all the books in vinums room. Can someone tell me what I missed please.

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
If doomguy was there, he'd leave no succubus alive and jump inside the portal to hell to have some "fun" with all the others.
Fun:

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes