4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Where can I find the Mysterious Dildo and Doll to unlock CG summon demon?
Also if someone can give me more info and intel on the Pure White Demon. I really love her and would love to learn more about her. Like what's her name? Her origin? Is she a queen demon or something?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Can you upload the kagura version here?
I would say its better to wait until KG actually fixes all the issues their release haz before posting and replacing the version on the main page.

No use sharing a bugged version of the game after all.

For some reason KG haz a lot of troubles localizing wolf rpg engine games despise being as easy as rpgmaker engine to work with.

Dec 27, 2019
I would say its better to wait until KG actually fixes all the issues their release haz before posting and replacing the version on the main page.

For some reason KG haz a lot of troubles localizing wolf rpg engine games despise being as easy as rpgmaker engine to work with.
Yeah, they translation side is good but their bug department is always kinda a problem, I'm pretty sure everyone still remembers the disaster that was Knights of Messiah, that shit was unplayable

• Haha
Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
What sort of bugs does it have?
Well you can just join their discord and check they bug report channel.
But alas, some of the issues are: censored images, misplaced cg layers, untranslated text, japanese text behind english text (dont ask me how they managed to do that, though i imagine they tried to replace the original dialogue boxes.

1689559847973.png 1689559861717.png 1689559886277.png

Just a couple of examples taken directly from they bug report channel.

Tryon

Jun 23, 2020

Got it, thanks

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
But alas, some of the issues are: censored images, misplaced cg layers, untranslated text, japanese text behind english text (dont ask me how they managed to do that, though i imagine they tried to replace the original dialogue boxes.

My guess is that the Japanese text is part of the image instead of being in a dialogue box like the English text and they just overlooked that pic

The real annoyance are people who wish to corrupt the original work - regardless of their motivations. Don't like a game with thousand year old pedo elves? Then don't get it. Easy as pie.
Tell that to the payment processors =P

Jul 28, 2017
You definitely won't get any pedo content on Steam. You need to patch it back in. :)
The real annoyance are people who wish to corrupt the original work - regardless of their motivations. Don't like a game with thousand year old pedo elves? Then don't get it. Easy as pie. The work shouldn't have to butchered and altered, just so sensitive snowflakes don't get their sensibilities offended. Besides, it's a losing strategy, as recent tv shows have shown. Witcher has been butchered, Rings of Power has been butchered, and so on. And their ratings are suffering for it. It's a nasty habit some people/companies are engaging in, and it only hurts the ability to sell to the people who are the real audience.
You seem very agitated for no reason, if people associate your platform(steam) with partial distribution of pedo shit you will lose much more than small audience of pedo-lovers so it's just simple business there is nothing woke about it and it has nothing to do with RoP and Witcher

Nov 13, 2017

View attachment 2776896 View attachment 2776897 View attachment 2776899

Oh, thank you very much! I appreciate you showing me! I guess I'll wait for a bugfix patch!

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
Idk about these games but maybe it's about school setting. It's a weird rule in itself.
This is actually true, school settings are pretty blanket banned because it's the "legally not pedophilia" cue. Like when a game calls an older woman you live with your "landlord." The implication of a school setting is usually "these girls are underage but for legal reasons they aren't" and it makes sense steam would want to avoid that for business politics.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017

It's nice this H game got uncensored. Though having played it years ago this H game didn't age as well as I remembered, maybe it's because I just used a fullsave instead of playing the adventure side of gaming. Puzzle gaming and H fapping just don't mix, one requires you to use your brain, the other your dick.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes