4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
How do i fix "Startup failed" i try to open the game and it just gives me that error
Im not fully sure if what im saying is correct but you can always try this little troubleshooting

Do you have RPGVXAce?
If yes, do you have the VLGothic font with it

Check problem again, if its still there, continue

Do you have a local emulator?

Check problem again, if its still there then i dont know

Reactions: Deluxebacongamer

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so there is a game that will be released on steam named " Succubus Prison " is that a prequel of this game?

Triquidd

Jul 3, 2023
I was playing the game trying to unlock the escape ending, however, I accidentally gave the wrong book to Vinum and had to restart from my previous save. But this time when I started again I couldn't find Myusca's panties, can someone help because the first time I got it by searching the drawer and now I don't get anything?

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I was playing the game trying to unlock the escape ending, however, I accidentally gave the wrong book to Vinum and had to restart from my previous save. But this time when I started again I couldn't find Myusca's panties, can someone help because the first time I got it by searching the drawer and now I don't get anything?
I'm unsure but maybe it depends when you've searched for it.
Some items in the game such as the honey in the kitchen can only be obtained after interacting with a different objective/item.

And if that doesn't work you can also find it in the downstairs bathroom after she had a shower

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Hopefully it got shared here soon. I've been wanting to replay this for a while.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It's virtually the same game, only without any sexual content to avoid issues with Steam. But just like any Kagura releases, they will provide the patch; And after applying R18 patch, it will be just like the dlsite voiced version release but now it's also fully uncensored without any mosaic. The Kagura guys already confirmed it.

Reactions: Ashhhhhh

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's virtually the same game, only without any sexual content to avoid issues with Steam. But just like any Kagura releases, they will provide the patch; And after applying R18 patch, it will be just like the dlsite voiced version release but now it's also fully uncensored without any mosaic. The Kagura guys already confirmed it.
I think kagura usually does a good job at translating, but may want to compare the translated version on here to the new r18+ patched one for any localization bastardization, since that's unfortunately a thing to look out for nowadays in general.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I think kagura usually does a good job at translating, but may want to compare the translated version on here to the new r18+ patched one for any localization bastardization, since that's unfortunately a thing to look out for nowadays in general.
I don't really think "localization bastardization" is a thing for JP adult games, at the very least, I never seen one having that issue before. After all, this is a game about reverse rape with some "SS&L" content. They're not going to change stuff to cater to "modern" audience, so they have no reason to do it unlike modern PG16 JPRGs released for the west for example.
There's probably going to be slight name differences due to kana/kanji reading, but it's not a dealbreaker.

The only issues with Kagura games is that they have history of their day1 patch being buggy/broken, and we might need to wait until they release an hotfix. Hopefully that's not the case for this one.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I don't really think "localization bastardization" is a thing for JP adult games, at the very least, I never seen one having that issue before. After all, this is a game about reverse rape with some "SS&L" content. They're not going to change stuff to cater to "modern" audience, so they have no reason to do it unlike modern PG16 JPRGs released for the west for example.
There's probably going to be slight name differences due to kana/kanji reading, but it's not a dealbreaker.

The only issues with Kagura games is that they have history of their day1 patch being buggy/broken, and we might need to wait until they release an hotfix. Hopefully that's not the case for this one.
You're right, but the possibility is still there man, I've seen 2 english versions of games recently been bastardized. So yes, it does happen, even with adult games.

If you want the games:
NUKITASHI
Lorena and the Lands of Ruins

I believe there was a third, but it might have been an ecchi game, and not a 18+ one, aka no sexual content.

There's def been more here and there though, just either not as bad, or 18+ versions offered.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
You're right, but the possibility is still there man, I've seen 2 english versions of games recently been bastardized. So yes, it does happen, even with adult games.
I see, thanks for the information. I still think Sakura games is safe though, for the time being. They haven't really done anything controversial with their past games. I've heard about the NN twitter drama before, but this is the first time I heard about Shiravune dropping the ball with Nukitashi, and holy crap it's bad.
Personally, I'm not all that bothered when they localize Lo*i with Pe*o, but when they start adding woke phrases, stale memes, and zoomer speak is where I draw the line. Though, I'm not going to talk about this lengthy since this ain't the place for politics.
At the very least for the time being, "localized" translation for adult games only exists in SoL/modern eroge VNs. I'm hoping that it will go away, or at the very least, doesn't spread everywhere or keep it at bare minimum.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I see, thanks for the information. I still think Sakura games is safe though, for the time being. They haven't really done anything controversial with their past games. I've heard about the NN twitter drama before, but this is the first time I heard about Shiravune dropping the ball with Nukitashi, and holy crap it's bad.
Personally, I'm not all that bothered when they localize Lo*i with Pe*o, but when they start adding woke phrases, stale memes, and zoomer speak is where I draw the line. Though, I'm not going to talk about this lengthy since this ain't the place for politics.
At the very least for the time being, "localized" translation for adult games only exists in SoL/modern eroge VNs. I'm hoping that it will go away, or at the very least, doesn't spread everywhere or keep it at bare minimum.
Me too man, it's tiresome to see, I just want stuff translated as close as possible in japanese media, adult or not. It's apparently the hardest thing in the world to not be a demeaning prick and screw with someone's vision, just because as a person translating it you disagree with it and find it "problematic", wish these companies would do better at hiring people and stop hiring these idiots.

Triquidd

Jul 3, 2023
I've been trying to unlock all the scenes but I can't seem to get Nemea's 6th scene which involves her wearing a bib at the time, can someone help me out by telling me what time I need to enter her room?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
I've been trying to unlock all the scenes but I can't seem to get Nemea's 6th scene which involves her wearing a bib at the time, can someone help me out by telling me what time I need to enter her room?
sneak into room at like 8pm, dont turn light on, take the bib from the table, wear it and come back and turn the light on

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes