4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Does anyone have a guide for this game that shows all the routes, items and endings (and how to get those endings)?
You can use the walkthrough with the scene unlocking guide to get them all, these files should be in your folder already because that's how i got them, but here they are for you

if there are any '' * '' in the documents those are my edits as i kept track of which one i did and did not etc, you can ignore those.

Good luck!

excelladour

May 7, 2020
Just another person in a thread on a censored hentai game that wants to know if there's an uncensor patch for the game. Ya know. One of those guys.

Sooo any word on that? Orrrrr

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
Dude, I'm trying to leave through the door but when I use the gloves and the ases it says that need something "sticky to attach". What did I miss?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Dude, I'm trying to leave through the door but when I use the gloves and the ases it says that need something "sticky to attach". What did I miss?
You're missing the honey, check the kitchen. if i recall correctly it should be next to the microwave but otherwise just check every kitchen tile till you find it.
Note that you can't grab the honey before you try the door!

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What were the other games this circle did? I saw people talk about something infantilism and furry, but when I checked their site I saw a size game and nothing else

salvar

Oct 10, 2021
Is the aliasing normal? Watching the CG on PH, The Request Button's resolution is much better than mine. Does he upscale his videos?

Erdon5

Nov 2, 2022
How to get Vinum's 2 and 6's scene? I set on the H advices but they ain't working, also for some reason Nemea's bath scene ain't translated fully lol, i got the 2.10 version which is the most recent one.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes