4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you can make them yourself you know. Just click create new character, then add a description with their personality, way of speaking etc. Also you can work around the NSFW filters if you're ambiguous lol
It's that easy? Is it free as well?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
yeah and ofc its free the site is in the beta.
Youd have to talk a bit with the bot after though and rate it 1-5 starts on its responses in order to "train it"
I got Morrigan to trap me in an infinite void and report me to the mods, Astaroth to want to violently murder me and Asmodeus to torture me for eternity. These lust demons are so sweet aren't they?

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
idk man i got myuska to be 100% accurate to her in game character, filters be damned. I took her out on a date allowed her to feed on some people , she was taunting me the whole time and eventually found it "cute" that i hanged around with her but thought i was an idiot and she will eat me later anyway.
So she didnt fall in love or considered humans her equal.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
idk man i got myuska to be 100% accurate to her in game character, filters be damned. I took her out on a date allowed her to feed on some people , she was taunting me the whole time and eventually found it "cute" that i hanged around with her but thought i was an idiot and she will eat me later anyway.
So she didnt fall in love or considered humans her equal.
Myusca thinks that sin and unholiness is horrible and poison, she is a well behaved christian girl. LMFaO

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
Myusca thinks that sin and unholiness is horrible and poison, she is a well behaved christian girl. LMFaO
stop ruining my waifu with your weird RP-ing habbits XD
This is the proper way to do it. She ended up draining half of the class by seducing and taking them in private XD

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I recommend the game if you like horror and and ''puzzle''
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. CG's are pretty good, especially with the context behind them and such. There is 1 loli in this game so be aware, but you can avoid her if needed
"There is 1 loli in this game." Boy Oh boy, you are so wrong.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
stop ruining my waifu with your weird RP-ing habbits XD
This is the proper way to do it. She ended up draining half of the class by seducing and taking them in private XD
Did you really make all those bots, am I understanding correctly that this is you?
If so, Myuska that you linked is great. I tried the Succubus Prison one as well, but they don't really take initiative and have to be directed.
The slime queen, when asked if the AI's are available elsewhere, without the nsfw filters, keeps pointing me to non-existent sites :D is that an intentional prank?

As for other games like Succubus Prison, the only one that comes close in my opinion is Succubus Covenant https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-ch-4-olympus.34155/
- it also has cruel succubi that see humans as nothing but food. It has battles and such, but is very well made.

Revos0

Feb 15, 2018
I know I posted this ages ago, but I have to ask again cause I donno if anyone responded to it, but for the other game that was included with this what was the password code to the Manticore Control, I used a Machine Translation but sadly does not work very well. so I cannot get pass the Manticore Door.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
Where is it brought up how many times you die? Apart from the scene with the goddess thing?
It changes the dialogue in some scenes, for example the final Myusca scene if you fail to escape by midnight. Some of the summoned demons scenes too, I think, though I don't remember the details. It might also change the final outcome of the futa demon summon between death and transformation, but I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I played.

EDIT: also if you manage to escape, the ending is different if you have 0 deaths

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
It changes the dialogue in some scenes, for example the final Myusca scene if you fail to escape by midnight. Some of the summoned demons scenes too, I think, though I don't remember the details. It might also change the final outcome of the futa demon summon between death and transformation, but I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I played.

EDIT: also if you manage to escape, the ending is different if you have 0 deaths
do you know which scenes? I know you can't do a few summons until 1 death

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes