4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
I made your Nemea have an breakdown and existential crisis. It was sad.
What is wrong with you, stop abusing the waifu :(. grev.JPG grev.JPG
also take into account you can slide the replies she gives in order to select the most apropriate one.You can also click regenerate last message to get a new replies. Mark the replies with 1-4 stars its how you train the bot.t

Last edited:

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
Dude literally straight telling Nemea to breathe air and asked her what color is her bugatti.
Fun fact you can ask nemea about famous or infamous people like andrew tate or even bring them into the role play by saying "andrew walks in"
Its fun to see how nemea acts with these characters.
You can also ask her about power levels question her if she can beat goku or take her to a fictional universe like star trek.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nemea AI literally tries to eat me, as in biting me with her teeth and tearing into the meat. Is this a bug or a feature?
Asimov would be biting his nails in horror if he were here to read this. Just imagine if this AI program were given control of one of those animatronic "Real Dolls".

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Bug! Mark it with one star and slide a different reply. I wrote in the script she likes to eat souls but i guess shes confused. Ill tinker with her a bit more so it doesnt happen again. Thanks for the feedback
I befriended Nemea and got her to turn me into a succubus and join her family, my new name was Liluna and Nemea became my Mommy/Onee-chan. That is before I told her she isn't real and we can't actually be together. :(

• Sad

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I need to lobotomise her then. Shes not supposed to be your friend you're supposed to be just food >:
Her compassion and affection seemed real and not like a facade. Also once I became Liluna I talked about eating humans and sex and she became terrified and cried because she thought her new sister was malicious and intends to harm mortals, after she explained that succubi aren't bad and don't kill humans and I need to respect them. I told her that the game she is from succubus prison the succubus trio are malicious, cold blooded killers so I expected her to be similar. Lol
Nemea loves me
The last thing she said to me was "I am nothing" after i explained how she is fictional, she is crying and begging me not to leave.

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
Take into account you get 4 different replies and you can also regenerate last message and get 4 more different replies. In other words you can take the role play pretty much how ever you like it to.
Also the site is in beta if you talk to her for more than 30-40 lines or so she may go off script and youd have to restart chat.

The devs have lobotomised the bots to not understand sex or erotic sensations unfortunately. But you can make her moan in pleasure as she soul drains you with a kiss if you describe that as being a pleasurable experience for her

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes