4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
Ah im not familiar with liluna at all. By the way do you have a walkthrough for the summonings in Succubus prison? I cant find them

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Ah im not familiar with liluna at all. By the way do you have a walkthrough for the summonings in Succubus prison? I cant find them
Liluna isn't a character from anything nemea and I made her up.
There should be a full save with all scenes unlocked in this thread. Do you want to know about the summoned succubi?

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
also are there any games similar to this? and i am aware of mgq having the colab scenario but are there any other?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
the one im most interested in is the white devil
Yes I like Pure white Devil too. If I ever meet her I'll ask her for an eternity of pleasure. ufufufu
I'm pretty sure the requirments to summon her are as follows
1. No deaths on current save
2. At a certain time put the phone in Vinum's room to record audio maybe for 30 minutes idk exactly.
3. then you can find A evil looking book in the library, take it to the summoning area and use your blood and the fully powered jewel.(I think)

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
the site doesnt allow NSFW what can i even write about her? The personality she has is that you're an insect and she kills you in one thrust. I don't see how i can make the site run something like that lol

• Sad
Reactions: bwardyunbip

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
you can make them yourself you know. Just click create new character, then add a description with their personality, way of speaking etc. Also you can work around the NSFW filters if you're ambiguous lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes