4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New Succ Prison type game in production:
If it's by the same dev as Succubus Prison and Milking Farm, I can already tell it's going to be a gem. The NSFW pics won't show without a Twitter account so could you (Or anyone) post them to the thread here?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
does anyone know what dialogue/scene changes when theres more deaths? I've only really done Nemea scenes and the summoned demons and all ive noticed is you cant do the demon outside of the tail succubus before dying

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
If it's by the same dev as Succubus Prison and Milking Farm, I can already tell it's going to be a gem. The NSFW pics won't show without a Twitter account so could you (Or anyone) post them to the thread here?
Here you go! Can't upload videos so i made some screenshots of the most interesting frames. The animations etc are still placeholder anyways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I’m really excited and hyped, I hope we get a pre-2024 release.

So far this looks to take place in a far bigger building then the succpri house.

So far three succ are known, the maid that looks like Myusca, the streamer, and the Kitsune that we haven’t seen yet.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here you go! Can't upload videos so i made some screenshots of the most interesting frames. The animations etc are still placeholder anyways.

Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing these images. The succubi look as sexy as they are hungry. In that succubus topping position, there is no question who's higher on the food chain

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020

Enjoy!
I was unable to find any place to support the devs but they are using live animation and the action seems to take place in a hotel. They also have the time loop mechanic and are going for the horror genre. I think the only thing we can do to help is to raise awarness about their project.

IBeatChildren

Aug 23, 2021
Does someone have a save in which I can see all the scenes? I've already beaten the game under the assumption that it would unlock the gallery and it didn't

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Which of those saves actually gives me the full gallery, I've tried several of them and none have unlocked it
If you don't want to lose your saves aka them being overwritten, back them up, and then put those saves in the same spot where your saves were. That way you have both.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
is this game getting the offical Uncensored KG version on this thread? was reading the the thread and someone said it was not really needed but im worried so just asking.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes