4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
There is but you mustn't die once I believe. Dying means you get a bad ending no matter what, which is fine if you wanna see some hentai but a genuine escape means you gotta skip be more careful.
Yea, if you have zero deaths on the save and escape, you run away. If you have at least one death (or 7? not sure) , you return and choose your executioner and each provides a scene

Last edited:

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Isn't there a good ending?, I followed the walkthrough. but mf escaped just to return and get fcked by them
If you die once in your playthrough and escape, you get the bad ending. Which is where the guy indeed returns to get fucked one more time but this time for death. If you didn't die in ur playthrough you shouldnt return and just live peacefully

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks. Guess I'm pretty dumb for not thinking to look there.

I'm stuck on the final door part to leave the house. It says I need some kind of viscous liquid but it wasn't mentioned in the walkthrough.
Uhh check if you grabbed the honey from the kitchen (only obtainable if you interacted with the door a couple of times with the other requirements for it etc)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes