4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
More hide and seek info:

If Myusca catches you in the halls, you get death scene 1. If she catches you in a hiding place (Seems to be random, I hid under Nemea's head and wasn't caught in one instance and was caught there in a later instance.), you get death scene 5.

Reactions: Dovepumpkin
May 22, 2022
English translation and extra voices patch. Thanks to @koinzell- for the share!

- - - -
How do I add the English translation and extra voices patch?

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
What scenes are changed by number of deaths? I saw there's an option to change so I wanna see which ones

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game v2.1
from 1.50 GB to 733 MB

Succubus Prison ver.2.10+Extra Voice + English Patch

Last edited:

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
For those who don't know:

If you use the demonic bib with Nemea, she happily noms your Shota ass. If you use it before entering Myusca or Vinum's room, they will turn you back into your actual age* before eating you in their standard H-Scene for that room.

Was this just to save on the cg budget, or could it be that Myusca and Vinum actually draw the line against harming children?

Myusca says that "I'm not into that kind of [Play]" and Vinum will also say that "You don't have time to play around with such toys.", further adding to the ambiguity.

Presumably still in high school or college as desks or chairs are shown in the epilogue when the disappearance of the other two robbers is discussed.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
For those who don't know:

If you use the demonic bib with Nemea, she happily noms your Shota ass. If you use it before entering Myusca or Vinum's room, they will turn you back into your actual age* before eating you in their standard H-Scene for that room.

Was this just to save on the cg budget, or could it be that Myusca and Vinum actually draw the line against harming children?

Myusca says that "I'm not into that kind of [Play]" and Vinum will also say that "You don't have time to play around with such toys.", further adding to the ambiguity.

Presumably still in high school or college as desks or chairs are shown in the epilogue when the disappearance of the other two robbers is discussed.
less of drawing the line and more of just not being into it I assume
don't forget that they still see humans as nothing more than food, being concerned about the moralities of age would be kind of out of character for them

Carley69

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone know where vinum hides the book because ive checked the entire house and cant find it?

Fakline

Jul 31, 2022
Hello. Just wanted to say I think I've figured what made it possible for me to get the "Kill me" ending with Vinum.

To get it, I did gather the crystal (with the pizza boy in my case, but I think I remember it being possible with the gun as well), all 3 hair (but did not infuse them in the crystal), and I did *not* complete the book challenge. Instead, I got the house door key by stealing it in Vinum's clothes on my way out right after washing her. That's automatic and mentioned very briefly in the dialog, so one can easily miss that crucial info while skipping the dialogues.

Right before unlocking that scene, it's mentioned that Vinum takes something out of our pocket, so my wild guess is that it's the house key that we've stolen in her clothes. Which TBH is way more daring than doing the book challenge, and is probably the reason why she's amused enough to grant MC the pleasurable end.

Does anyone know where vinum hides the book because ive checked the entire house and cant find it?
FYI, the same books are always in the same locations when she scatters them. All locations : kitchen, dining room, 3 in Vinum's room, one in Numea's room bookshelf, one in Myurca's room bookshelf.
That said, the purple one with the golden diamond in the center, the four golden diamonds in the corners, but none of the pretty golden things is located in Myurca's room bookshelf, which is extremely inconvenient since you cannot retrieve it before 7-8pm or so. You need to light up the room to rummage through that shelf, which means she has to go suck her guy dry in the love hotel.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes