4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
Quick question. Last week I got bored and decided to go through succ prison again this time with voices and completing 100%.
Is, for some reason, the scene where you summon Nemea's sister the only one for which there is no voice? (the summon one, not the Nemea END) Or is it some kind of bug in my game? It kinda pisses me off that even the damn manticore has roars and beast noises and she only has the normal sfx.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
In the other section of the scene replay, there's a feature called "other" that has "information about the guest characters". In it, it shows screenshots for a game that I've been trying to find for ages now but don't know the name of. Anyone know what it's called/where to find it? I added the screenshots for reference
also one of the guests "the milf succubus who absorbs you into her breasts" Is a character from the untranslated game "can't run from succubus oneesan" Though it plays more like chapters within a visual novel rather than a game.

Edit: I forgot to add one of the other guests is the main character of a doujin called Yasashii Succubus chan to... or (roughly) The Gentle Succubus and..."

Here's it's tsumino page

Last edited:

JimmyTheCannon

Nov 28, 2021
Hey, I have a question - apologizes if it's been asked before but this thread is 35 pages with no search function, and I haven't seen it yet.

The one Summoned Demons scene I'm missing says something about finding a bottle in the library. Do any of you know where to find that or if the translation is off or something? I've spent as much time in the library as possible and haven't found it.

This isn't the book or the ribbon, I've found those.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
i kinda like the design of Vinum but honestly
the only thing i disappointed of this game is thare no vanila ending

only Pure Fandom and vore and lotta shit you being treat like a toy or food
the only good ending of MC is you escape in this shithole

funny thing is in Monster girls quest Paradox ver 2.40 that update collab with this game

right after Land of the night incedent the MC get summon both with 3 main succubus
and he still get suck up to death right after that

in MGQP 2.40 will give a little extra lore that he regret even after he escape or he die now
he still regret that he cant save a pizza guy delivery that being use for secrifire to those succubus

a pizza guy who just first met in 10 second doesnt even know a name or know each other
but well you also a nobody you just little special but still nobody

suck to be a MC in this game really.....

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

funny thing is in Monster girls quest Paradox ver 2.40 that update collab with this game

right after Land of the night incedent the MC get summon both with 3 main succubus

in MGQP 2.40 will give a little extra lore that he regret even after he escape or he die now
he still regret that he cant save a pizza guy delivery that being use for secrifire to those succubus

a pizza guy who just first met in 10 second doesnt even know a name or know each other

nah i'd be pretty satisfied with any eternal pleasure endings

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

I think you're in the wrong page my dude:

1638166661371.png
This is literally in the description at the 1st page of this thread and dlsite product page. The horror tag shoulda gave it away too.

This is how real succubi are in the tales, the stuff you're talking about is the romanticized version of succubi and monsters/monstergirls. This one goes for more what succubi are actually supposed to be like in the non-romanticized fantasy. Aka temptresses that will either straight kill you by having sex with you and draining your energy/life energy, and also some versions where they literally suck out your soul.

There's plenty of monster girl stuff nowadays that isn't like this, and is the romanticized version you're looking for, you can find it via the monster girl tag at the top of this page (be warned this kind of stuff is mixed in since it does also include monster girls).

<< That's the dlsite nonhuman/monstergirl tag, you can find tons of various stuff there too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think you're in the wrong page my dude:

View attachment 1523812
This is literally in the description at the 1st page of this thread and dlsite product page. The horror tag shoulda gave it away too.

This is how real succubi are in the tales, the stuff you're talking about is the romanticized version of succubi and monsters/monstergirls. This one goes for more what succubi are actually supposed to be like in the non-romanticized fantasy. Aka temptresses that will either straight kill you by having sex with you and draining your energy/life energy, and also some versions where they literally suck out your soul.

There's plenty of monster girl stuff nowadays that isn't like this, and is the romanticized version you're looking for, you can find it via the monster girl tag at the top of this page (be warned this kind of stuff is mixed in since it does also include monster girls).

<< That's the dlsite nonhuman/monstergirl tag, you can find tons of various stuff there too.
Someone really knows their succubus lore and it shows.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Does anybody have an alternative download to the direct game? nopy is cooked, Workupload wont download it, and both mega and anon download slow enough to the byte.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does anybody have an alternative download to the direct game? nopy is cooked, Workupload wont download it, and both mega and anon download slow enough to the byte.

All I did was copy the game's name of this thread, paste it in google search and those are the first two results that came up.

And by google search I mean duckduck go, because google censors stuff and doesn't show alot of the results, and it's also still showing up in google, just different websites.

If you don't want to install an add on/extension, there's always yandex, works just like google but you'll see alot better results:

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021

All I did was copy the game's name of this thread, paste it in google search and those are the first two results that came up.

And by google search I mean duckduck go, because google censors stuff and doesn't show alot of the results, and it's also still showing up in google, just different websites.

If you don't want to install an add on/extension, there's always yandex, works just like google but you'll see alot better results:
Neither of those downloads look like 2.1 though so they'd be outdated versions that don't have all the summon demons.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Neither of those downloads look like 2.1 though so they'd be outdated versions that don't have all the summon demons.

Here's a torrent and the 2nd one is non torrent (might be long download), if it doesn't work for you, gonna have to do some looking into yourselves. You're late to the party with non torrent links, this game has been up for ages.

Reactions: ermousa

succxess1

May 4, 2021

Here's a torrent and the 2nd one is non torrent (might be long download), if it doesn't work for you, gonna have to do some looking into yourselves. You're late to the party with non torrent links, this game has been up for ages.
I've already got this game, completed it and unlocked all the scenes ages ago. I was speaking on behalf of the other guy who was looking for a download.
The first link with the torrent seems to work fine, got plenty of seeders but on my end the magnet download link appears as a broken image so it's not easy to spot. Just right click on it, copy the link and add the link into your torrent client to download it.
ffff.JPG

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I've already got this game, completed it and unlocked all the scenes ages ago. I was speaking on behalf of the other guy who was looking for a download.
The first link with the torrent seems to work fine, got plenty of seeders but on my end the magnet download link appears as a broken image so it's not easy to spot. Just right click on it, copy the link and add the link into your torrent client to download it.
View attachment 1532281
Yes I figured you were, sorry it's very irritating how that took me a 3-4 google search to find and yet tools in front of other people can't be used before asking for help, common problem on this website. The trick is typing in the dlsite numbers (the RJ and numbers for it on the dlsite page), and typing it in search engines, like I said better to use yandex, or duck duck go or similar since google censors some of the results.

Reactions: succxess1

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
every time I lose and get a bad and the game crashes and close this was really irritanting, I was think that was normal and if the MC dies the game also "die" :cry: but in some videos that should not happen and I should be back to the start anyone knows where I mistake in the extract or the only problem is in the local japanese system?

WHY NEED A NAME

Dec 26, 2021

View attachment 182592

Overview:
The time of your cum milking to the death draws near.
Will you fight? Turn the tables? Use persuasion? Oppose?
That's Impossible.
You are a helpless human being which has been caught by succubi.
In front of their overwhelming demon powers, you have no means to
resist and the only thing you can do... is way for your inevitable end.
That being said... You can run.
You are just food, livestock, a feeble human.
There is no need for them to restrain you or anything.
Seize the opportunity and escape from the house.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Developer: tokinokogiri
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translated Start Menu

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -

Extras:
- - Full Save
Thanks . Thanks to @koinzell- for the Eng/voice patch.

View attachment 18584 View attachment 18585 View attachment 18586 View attachment 18587
is there any game like this i love this game so much

Reactions: babykeem

AZ78ER333

Feb 1, 2021
How can I get full screen working? I've changed from windowed to full screen in the settings menu that you get after launching the game but still to no avail, alt+enter or f4 doesn't work either.
Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Edit: I fixed it, you just need to press f11

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes