4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
What would you do if the Succ trio moved into your neighborhood? How would you avoid death or at the very least not get on the Dryfish list?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
What would you do if the Succ trio moved into your neighborhood? How would you avoid death or at the very least not get on the Dryfish list?
Just move away or call the exorcist guy from Toilet no Hanako though this is too late since the Succs could disguise and i might not recognize them at first sight by then i get "dry".
Ugly route - get a facial makeup which could instigate all suspicion on to you for crimes you never did. Being ugly is crime lol.
Carry a 3 protection charm. One for closing off the mouth, one for binding the hand , one for sticking the legs onto ground.
(Yes this is reference to another game)
Gun douse in holy water. Just shoot down the succus.
Somehow get a magic tome to control the succus. This is a dangerous route yet rewarding route lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

succxess1

May 4, 2021
This MC is so boring and weakly. Eh, that would be mentally-strong guy, who can intrigue succubus by himself because of his unhuman conduct, and they will treat him like a worthy guy, not the "simple food".

P.S: bruv, sounds like schizophrenic delusion, but MC really annoys me.
I didn't understand all of that but i'll just say that the reason why the game has a "weak MC" is it makes sense in the context of the plot. The story setup doesn't explain everything but somehow he's coerced into the robbery/rape. If he were willing and a complete scumbag like the other guys he wouldn't be as sympathetic.
Also it adds to the horror/femdom of the game and for some of us it makes him a more relatable character.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks Ahmad. Not inlove with their choices of succubus. I'll end up playing it but only because this one was a banger

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Pretty disappointed tbh. I'm sure it will be good but it's barely in development, estimated release date is late 2022 so obviously it will be delayed. I'm sure most people would rather have Succubus prison 2 rather than wait at least a year and a half for a spinoff title with less fetishes, scenarios and characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
one question is everything in the main file or i need to download the english trasnlation patch+ extra voices?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes