4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
help!! how to fix it??
why it said the file cant be read.
and i press blank to skip it,but it just replay once and once.
cant see anything about this game because of this isssue.
somebody help me!!!
i just want to play the game!!

View attachment 1228458
Probably a bad extraction with your files, sometimes happens with 7-Zip and Windows default extractor, I normally extract in Japanese locale then run using Locale Emulator and things work fine :sleep:

Reactions: cck gay

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I've been trying to figure out which creature the each member of the trio represents.

Myusca's name has something to do with flies. As in the Lord of the Flies? That title is often associated with the mythological figure of Beelzelbub. Could they be related directly?

Given her voraciousness and hunger in relation to the other succubi, Myusca could be akin to a Locust Swarm sweeping through in how much she eats, especially as shown during her rampage through Finoa in the MGQ collab. It is rather fitting. Locust devour entire crops, and Myusca treats the city as her personal buffet. She even uses farming metaphors during her ending scene. So calling her an locust is an fitting metaphor.

Nemea's name is an obvious reference to the Nemean Lion of Greek Legend. Her shaggy mane in her true form is like that of a lion's, and her playful nature with a touch of sadism is comparable to that of a cat playing with a mouse.

Vinum's nature was a bit harder to pin down till I looked at her wings. They are rougher and scalier on the edges compared to the smoother wings of her sisters. Her tail is notably thicker and larger then the others, and is almost saurian in shape. Her yellow eyes have slits in them, a common trait of reptilian species in reality and fiction.Add her large magical presence, and it seems to me that Vinum is supposed to be like or represent a dragon. It would fit her nature as the eldest and her "seen it all" attitude alongside her sheer power, both what we see and what is implied. Her desire for knowledge, and thus power, could be compared to a dragons desire to hoard. In fact her library could be the equivalent to a Dragon's lair, with books instead of treasure. Dragons also tend to not be social creatures, which further fits with her attitude.

Nemea and Myusca regularly go to town to seduce and pick up guys that they eat later. Locusts attack crops in swarms, and lions hunt in prides so it is fitting that they are both very social. Vinum by contrast seems to prefer to stay inside and mostly goes after those foolhardy enough to fall for the "House is unlocked, lets rob it scheme!" that sets up the game, like a dragon who prefers to stay on their mountain.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
How do you ask Nemea to end your life? I've entered her room at the specific time but I'm not getting the prompt.

Last edited:

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
How do you ask Nemea to end your life? I've entered her room at the specific time but I'm not getting the prompt.
It’s been a while since I played the game but I remember I went in her room at 11:30, later than what the tip says.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
It’s been a while since I played the game but I remember I went in her room at 11:30, later than what the tip says.
Your talking about the beg for your life scene with Nemea, I already have that one. The one I'm talking about is the one where your told to visit her at 23:30, but she's asleep. Also, do you have a summoning guide ? The gallery instructions are pretty unclear. Like its saying there are two scenes with the demonic bib, but I can only get one.

Last edited:

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Your talking about the beg for your life scene with Nemea, I already have that one. The one I'm talking about is the one where your told to visit her at 23:30, but she's asleep. Also, do you have a summoning guide ? The gallery instructions are pretty unclear. Like its saying there are two scenes with the demonic bib, but I can only get one.
Yeah I know what you're talking about, the one where you ask her to end your life. I went in a bit later than what the tips said and I got it the scene. It's essentially the one where you go in as a baby and you lay on her lap. Can you give me the exact wording for tips for the demonic bib scenes? I do not have a guide but I didn't encounter any trouble summoning the demons except for getting the Nail Polish and the White Demon

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Yeah I know what you're talking about, the one where you ask her to end your life. I went in a bit later than what the tips said and I got it the scene. It's essentially the one where you go in as a baby and you lay on her lap. Can you give me the exact wording for tips for the demonic bib scenes? I do not have a guide but I didn't encounter any trouble summoning the demons except for getting the Nail Polish and the White Demon
The wording on how to get the scene is pretty much the same, But I can only get one scene. It says something like "use the demonic bib to summon a demon" I tried to use semen instead of milk during the summoning but I still got the same demon

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
The wording on how to get the scene is pretty much the same, But I can only get one scene. It says something like "use the demonic bib to summon a demon" I tried to use semen instead of milk during the summoning but I still got the same demon.
[/QUOTE]
Can you send me a screenshot of what you're talking about?

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
The wording on how to get the scene is pretty much the same, But I can only get one scene. It says something like "use the demonic bib to summon a demon" I tried to use semen instead of milk during the summoning but I still got the same demon
After you finish the scene for the demon and you're sent back to the main screen, there should be a new icon on it that's a baby. If you load in the save you should get another scene with the same demon where you're transported to their world. If that doesn't work tell me the numbers of the scenes as in the scenes in the first row are 1 2 3 and then 4 5 6 etc.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
After you finish the scene for the demon and you're sent back to the main screen, there should be a new icon on it that's a baby. If you load in the save you should get another scene with the same demon where you're transported to their world. If that doesn't work tell me the numbers of the scenes as in the scenes in the first row are 1 2 3 and then 4 5 6 etc.
Wow, so that was the scene. I actually loaded it up beforehand but couldn't progress for some reason. Could you give me an exact time of when to meet Nemea?

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Wow, so that was the scene. I actually loaded it up beforehand but couldn't progress for some reason. Could you give me an exact time of when to meet Nemea?
Did you try going in there a bit later? Idk when I went there just try 1150 or somethng

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Dude I mean 11:50 PM, hence me saying to go later than what the tip suggests. It’s not that hard to understand is it?
Don't be an asshole, I already told you it didn't work. Don't even bother trying to help me if your going to half ass it.

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
How do I get the bib?
Pretty sure the bib appears at 7:35PM when Nemea is sleeping, you can go into her room and it appears on the table, MC can see it in the dark so you just walk over and grab it. Be careful not to get caught by Vinum at 7:40PM going into her bedroom.
At 9:30PM Vinum leaves her room and you can also use the bib to shrink down, then go in her room and get the key from under her bed to get the mysterious jewel rather than having to sacrifice the pizza guy.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes