4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Is this the same one on the ulmf that was version 3 translated or something?
I really don't know. It is English translated though, bar the menu screen. The English translation was also smooth enough so it didn't feel awkward or anything.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
How to get kiss of death 5 from Myusca:

Get caught while hiding during hide and seek, best spot to fail is under her bed.

OR try to escape after getting the jewel, the honey, and the gloves but without binding their hair to the jewel.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Does anyone know how (without spoiling anything) I can unlock these remaining scenes? The censored ones are the ones i've already unlocked. Censored because I originally uploaded this to 4chan's /mggg/

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone know how (without spoiling anything) I can unlock these remaining scenes? The censored ones are the ones i've already unlocked. Censored because I originally uploaded this to 4chan's /mggg/
If you've already beat the game, then go to Settings where you get to select Event hint. This basically tells you how to get the remaining scenes. I'm not sure what you mean by being spoiled, the hint will basically be "Do (Action) with (Item) at (Time)". I would suggest looking up a timeline of the game that shows the movement of the girls to make your life easier cos some scenes are harder to get.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
If you've already beat the game, then go to Settings where you get to select Event hint. This basically tells you how to get the remaining scenes. I'm not sure what you mean by being spoiled, the hint will basically be "Do (Action) with (Item) at (Time)". I would suggest looking up a timeline of the game that shows the movement of the girls to make your life easier cos some scenes are harder to get.
Thanks, good to know. At one point I had the formula for beating the game down but I messed it up by dying once and at that point I had gotten so sick of it that I wasn't bothered to try again.
I like a lot of things about this game, it has some good scenes, a real feeling of dread and I like the idea of multiple outcomes or possible events happening at the same time but if they ever made a sequel the monotony and repetition really could be toned down, e.g I should have the option to skip the bathtime scrubbing scenes if i've already done them, a few more obvious clues. And the non-summoned demons scenes could do with some more variety.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Thanks, good to know. At one point I had the formula for beating the game down but I messed it up by dying once and at that point I had gotten so sick of it that I wasn't bothered to try again.
I like a lot of things about this game, it has some good scenes, a real feeling of dread and I like the idea of multiple outcomes or possible events happening at the same time but if they ever made a sequel the monotony and repetition really could be toned down, e.g I should have the option to skip the bathtime scrubbing scenes if i've already done them, a few more obvious clues. And the non-summoned demons scenes could do with some more variety.
Bruh the game takes like 10 minutes to beat if you use a guide and the game also allows you skip the bathing scene (at least when I played the latest version). I do agree the game needs to have more obvious clues, beating it legit is a pain in the ass.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Bruh the game takes like 10 minutes to beat if you use a guide and the game also allows you skip the bathing scene (at least when I played the latest version). I do agree the game needs to have more obvious clues, beating it legit is a pain in the ass.
Well i'm using 2.1 so if there's an option to skip the scrubbing then I don't see it.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone else find the scrubbing scenes oddly relaxing? The music and the special effects are some good asmr and it also shows some characterization for the trio that isn't murder murder murder.

Reactions: Dovepumpkin

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Does anyone else find the scrubbing scenes oddly relaxing? The music and the special effects are some good asmr and it also shows some characterization for the trio that isn't murder murder murder.
Absolutely. I remember being up at 3 in the morning trying to beat the game or unlock scenes and trying not to get tired and the scrubbing scenes would lull me to sleep pretty much.

You have to select I dont have a mouse
Damn I always assumed without question that would get me killed. Thanks tho.

cck gay

Mar 24, 2021
help!! how to fix it??
why it said the file cant be read.
and i press blank to skip it,but it just replay once and once.
cant see anything about this game because of this isssue.
somebody help me!!!
i just want to play the game!!

1622771992189.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes