4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I just started playing this game; great play so far, it's just this game doesn't exactly give off a 'romance 'em' vibe, at least to me. Too bad I'd love to romance Nemea, heck Myusca is hot too; sorry Grandma-sama, but you must be this tall> - to experience 'this' ride. lmao
I think you don't understand, you do not have much of a choice. If she decides to ride you, she will. Your opinion or preferences don't mean anything to them.

Sunnyspot

Aug 19, 2018
Not really sure how to do the washing minigame. I get that you're supposed to left-click and move the mouse, but how fast is too fast and when is it enough? I generally just move as fast as possible for the first, when they say "do as much as possible", but then the second one ends in a bad end.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
How can we explain "how fast is too fast"? You just need to discover it yourself. There are 3 tempos, 1 where you are doing it very slowly, one where you are doing it normally and the fastest where you wash asap. Also remember to rinse only after she tells you you do it just right. Before rinsing you can experiment how fast you need to do it.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Ah I see, that's too bad the shower scenes had shown a deep look into them; I guess I won't be getting to see anymore of that side of 'em.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Does Myusca do the kiss of death every time the protagonist fails to hide from her, or does she only do it the last time that the player is not in their room whenever she visits?

mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
This game is so unbelievably good. My god. It really captured my imagination.

The one critique I have is it's not clear when the game resets the flags in the game whereby you have to go rediscover things again (and I don't mean when you die normally). I suspected that happened at first but the notes you keep on the desk remain even when the game resets the flags on you. So I ended up thinking all that was just flavor text. And ended up getting confused when I wasn't able to do things I thought my character would be able to do based on the notes he still had.

Otherwise incredible game.

danny4k

Feb 16, 2021
Can someone help me please, I have what I think is version 2.0 v plus but I want to know where can I get or how to update the game to 2.1? If anyone can provide an attachment or a link that would be awesome thanks

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Which Succubus is your favorite? For me it was Myusca due to her mannerisms and prescence.
I really like all three of them, also for the differences and the names:

Myusca (probably MUSCA, ''Fly'' in latin, one of the symbols of evil and devil, ''Lord of flies''): she flavors her food with negative emotions (fear and desperation).

Nemea (probably from''Lion of Nemea'', the monster defeated by Heracles): she seasons her food with positive emotions (affection, pleasure and motherly love).

Vinum (probably from the latin ''Vinum'': Wine, but also from the pronunciation of ''Venom'', delicious and lethal): the ancient succubus, flavors her food challenging the will of the victim, breaking his spirit when he fights. She loves victims that resist, enjoying their perseverance against major forces, but, finally, to plunge them in the abyss of defeat and desperation. When her victim has been broken, Vinum loses any interest.

kirbilord12

Feb 22, 2021
I am literally in pain searching for a tutorial on the summons, i want to summon "her" or the pure white demon. I read bits and pieces about needing the jewel to find the tomb book thing and i dont know how to do that or any of the timestamps, if someone could help. Much appreciated

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe it's because I didn't play newest version or maybe because I remember less and less about this game with every passing year, but I don't know what "tomb book" is supposed to be.

kirbilord12

Feb 22, 2021
I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe it's because I didn't play newest version or maybe because I remember less and less about this game with every passing year, but I don't know what "tomb book" is supposed to be.
it's meant to be some kind of book you use to summon the pure white demon found in the library, but I can't remember how to get it.

kirbilord12

Feb 22, 2021
When you use the mysterious jewel in the library you can locate a book using it in there, but whenever i use it (Fully Charged 3hairs) in the library nothing happens. Have i not met the requirements for it? Does anyone know how to make it work?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I still don't know what are you talking about, charged jewel was used only for escaping.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
When you use the mysterious jewel in the library you can locate a book using it in there, but whenever i use it (Fully Charged 3hairs) in the library nothing happens. Have i not met the requirements for it? Does anyone know how to make it work?
you must have no deaths on that save.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kirbilord12

Feb 22, 2021
When you put your phone into vinum's room i think, myusca asks about the book that im trying to get from the library and with that knowledge you should be able to use the glistening mysterious jewel to locate it, but i don't remember the timestamp to put the phone into her room.

kirbilord12

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone help me please, I have what I think is version 2.0 v plus but I want to know where can I get or how to update the game to 2.1? If anyone can provide an attachment or a link that would be awesome thanks
I've also got v2.0 i wanna get 2.1 but its paid :L

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes