4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
If you will be unable to progress anyway you can dm me, even if i played it and helped a lot of people here 1 year ago last time, i still remember a lot, have the game installed and surely have a lot of kinds of saves for this game. I LOVE IT.
How do I add the English Patch to the game after downloading it?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
That I don't know, I can offer help regarding content of the game, I am the last person you should ask about technical stuff.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
man i really wanna play this game when i try downloading applocale halfway thru the download it says "There is a problem with this Windows installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run."
Is applocale some other windows version than 10? idk it would be preciated if someone knows how to play succubus prison

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Can Myusca's was battle be completed or does it always result in a bad end? I've been trying for half an hour.

Edit: Nevermind I survived it. Is there any special reward for doing the bathminigame "Perfect"?

Last edited:

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
Hello i wanted to ask if anyone would have a save of reni's scene because i don't know how to get it, or how to unlock this scene, thanks.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
how to run the game? i download v2.10 and cant it run? it says "Startup Failed". (my computer windows 10 x64-bit)

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to disable voices?

For fuck sake, I had a version from somewhere where all the sound files were missing, so every two dialog boxes I had an error about missing files.

Then I downloaded this one. And I swear, after the 20th "ara ara" followed by the 20th completely different sentence said by the characters, I closed the game.

I can't tolerate more ara aras when I'm trying to solve puzzles

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a way to disable voices?

For fuck sake, I had a version from somewhere where all the sound files were missing, so every two dialog boxes I had an error about missing files.

Then I downloaded this one. And I swear, after the 20th "ara ara" followed by the 20th completely different sentence said by the characters, I closed the game.

I can't tolerate more ara aras when I'm trying to solve puzzles
lmfao

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
This is one of the best games I have played!
I am a little disappointed with how to finish the game (the guide is obsolete in my opinion) and the endings (the bad ones) that there are. He could have more anyway.

But the game is great! We play a very easy prey to have, to trap etc ... Everything is a question of experience, time to play etc ...
I love the characters, especially Nemea, although it's a shame that they are reduced to simple demons who only think about eating humans. Vinum seems to be better but ... a very old person (whose age is unknown), who looks like a little loli girl and who is ... "mean", that doesn't make me want too much.
My favorite moments are in the baths, with each girl. There, we see other views of them than simple human-eating demons.

But question: I go regularly on the site of Ci-en and I believe that the game is not completely finished ... I even believe that there is a 2nd game in preparation (the creator had answered me that it is a "secret") and if so, I can't wait to see it all.
I'm even very happy that in the MonsterGirl Paradox game, the new update introduces the 3 demons and I can't wait to see their visuals of the game, their interactions etc ...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I think nobody provided the uploaders with the 2.1 version of the game.
This is late, but version 2.1 has been available on the internet for years. I have it, in fact (got it from another forum). How do I proceed if I want to provide it to the OP?

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
I renamed the japanese exe to english characters and i have the locale app to open it but still it says either start up failed or when i click on it it shows this.What do i do?Its on windows 10

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I renamed the japanese exe to english characters and i have the locale app to open it but still it says either start up failed or when i click on it it shows this.What do i do?Its on windows 10
Well that's the start menu, translated, it looks like this:
Screenshot (434).png

and the config translates to this:
Screenshot (432).png

Reactions: Spodbrainer

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I press the first option but then it says error cannot locate basic info data at /sys/Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Try going into the sys folder, and opening "Game.exe." It bypasses the start menu

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Try going into the sys folder, and opening "Game.exe." It bypasses the start menu
Still the same

EDIT:NVM i redownloaded it and instead of renaming the first exe from japanese to english i just started fromthe sys file.Thanks for your time :D

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I just started playing this game; great play so far, it's just this game doesn't exactly give off a 'romance 'em' vibe, at least to me. Too bad I'd love to romance Nemea, heck Myusca is hot too; sorry Grandma-sama, but you must be this tall> - to experience 'this' ride. lmao

Reactions: Faxot02
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes