4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
when i try to run it as admin i got an error saying that i'm missing a game.dat file which is in the Data/BasicData diresctory. anyone know a fix?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
English translation and extra voices patch. Thanks to @koinzell- for the share!
- -
How does I add the patch to the game after downloading it?

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I just saw the newest added girl on the main game and I like it. I do have to say though that after god knows how many loops the protag has been in you would think he would have learned to be calm and think rationally if only to survive a little longer. His fate with this new girl is totally avoidable if he had the strength of will to tell her "No" before she started feeding on him. She almost certainly wouldve let him go. As it is, he got himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because he failed to say "No" earlier.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter
Nov 22, 2019
I just saw the newest added girl on the main game and I like it. I do have to say though that after god knows how many loops the protag has been in you would think he would have learned to be calm and think rationally if only to survive a little longer. His fate with this new girl is totally avoidable if he had the strength of will to tell her "No" before she started feeding on him. She almost certainly wouldve let him go. As it is, he got himself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because he failed to say "No" earlier.
Which one are you taking about? Imprisoned in her boobs??

Ski11l3

Sep 19, 2020
I'm pretty late but i really don't know where to look, where is the holy water? I can't find it anywhere.

Mousen22

Apr 16, 2020
I'm pretty late but i really don't know where to look, where is the holy water? I can't find it anywhere.
You can find holy water in Nemea's room. It's inside the white drawers. But, you have to inspect Vinum's bookshelf first, otherwise the protagonist wouldn't recognize whether it's holy water or not.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me and many others who got the "Startup failed" message when launching the game. I want to play it as well it seems really fun but I've tried many ways. (I think i followed the steps correctly and launched the game using locale emulator.)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes