4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
error.PNG
I'm getting a error, when I try to go for the second page of the Summoned Demons, this message appears, if I keep Z pressed the transition screen flows slowly and Burusera's scene plays, if I press Z again the same scene keeps repeating itself after ending but I cant select others.
I'm using Locale Emulator maybe thats the cause?

mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
It's been almost a week now since I beat this game. What an amazing ride it was. It captured my imagination. Like I'm still thinking about the characters, what they would be up to after the epilogue, how things could have developed differently, etc.

I've been interested in Hentai Games for a long time. And once upon a time I would beat a game like this and think "wow this is so great. I can't wait for a bigger and better version of this comes out." The thing is that never happens. Sengoku Rance, Kamidori Alchemy Master, Iris Action, etc. All these games that also captured my imagination. Nothing like them ever really happened again. And, you know what, that seems to be mostly true for gaming in general.

This was a great game. There will never be another one like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gentle_death19

Dec 8, 2020
Hello, could someone help me to get the last scenes that I am missing? Above all those of Vinum and Myusca, is that I have no idea how to achieve these deaths. By the way I have the latest version of the game if someone asks. Myusca deaths.png Vinum Deaths.png Summon Demons deaths.png

Reactions: .... Jsjd

DStrix

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, can someone explain how i can summon the pure white demon or " Her " how is she called in the galleries pls ? i wanna unlock her myself if someone is telling me how to do it. The demon has been added in the latest version of the game (2.1)

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

DStrix

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, can someone explain how i can summon the pure white demon or " Her " how is she called in the galleries pls ? i wanna unlock her myself if someone is telling me how to do it. The demon has been added in the latest version of the game (2.1)
nvm, i found a post on page 24 https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-prison-house-of-lewd-demons-v2-0-tokinokogiri.4861/post-3545728 -> #475 :) , for short u must have the jewel from Vinum room drawer and go to library at 19:20 o'clock and use the jewel there which it will lead you to a specific book then go to basement to do the ritual

Last edited:

Gentle_death19

Dec 8, 2020
Are Nemea's eyes pink or purple?
They are blue when she is in her human form but in her succubus form? I'm not sure, I saw the scenes again and I would tell you both. In certain moments the pink eye is seen as in the first death but in general it is seen as purple.

Last edited:

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
When I try opening the game it says "Startup Failed."

I read that I need a voice-pack or something. Where do I get it?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes